UPDATE: Confirmed, The Leaked Froyo Build Is Just A Test Build

Search This thread

WorLord

Jan 26, 2010
If this is the *test* build, I can't wait to see the "full" one.

This is a honking good ROM.

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
What makes you think the 'official" build is not going to be the test build with an official stamp? I'll be surprised if its much different. Regardless 2.2 is working fine for me so I'll wait to our guys get their roms going and move to one of them when they get them available. For me both enomther and cm were every bit as good as 2.2, some pluses and minuses either way, but the thing I want is froyo after they get done with it. Thats a win.

This would have probably been better off in general but then its already been posted there....

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007

Repost and wrong section

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

In 5 ...

justclimb

Nov 20, 2009
Madrid

Galecio Family

Jul 1, 2008
Adelanto
This is a release candidate build...so minor tweaks might be expected when the final Oficial update reaches our Nexus.

As far as FR50 users we have pseudo-official confirmation that we will get the OTA update as well. Something that never worried me anyway as DEV Nexus would have to be updated the first anyway.

LOL

So are you trying to say even if we updated to this test release we can still OTA it if we are not rooted?

p-slim

May 25, 2008
San Jose
this is an awesome rom but it definitely a test rom. I know everyone is getting the freezing when disconnecting usb hard drive. that problem has to be fixed before the final release. it happens 90% of the time.

sn707

Oct 25, 2007
Oregon
www.sn7.smugmug.com
What makes you think the 'official" build is not going to be the test build with an official stamp? I'll be surprised if its much different. Regardless 2.2 is working fine for me so I'll wait to our guys get their roms going and move to one of them when they get them available. For me both enomther and cm were every bit as good as 2.2, some pluses and minuses either way, but the thing I want is froyo after they get done with it. Thats a win.

This would have probably been better off in general but then its already been posted there....

Great post,totally agree...

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
this is an awesome rom but it definitely a test rom. I know everyone is getting the freezing when disconnecting usb hard drive. that problem has to be fixed before the final release. it happens 90% of the time.

My froyo is 100% stock and I have zero issues. Everything works like a champ, check the sig for my mflops :)

hktony

Jul 19, 2008
i cant see if there is anything to complain about the froyo :) it is done pretty good

p-slim

May 25, 2008
San Jose
This only happens to me if I am using a .34 custom kernel. The stock Froyo Kernel works fine.

thanks, maybe i loaded that kernal and forgot, i couldve sworn i was on stock kernal. i need to stop playing with my phone at 4:20 :D

edit: I did load the .34 kernal, the sound was a little low while i was on a call and that kernal had sound tweaks, i guess its time to go back to stock kernal.

Last edited: