pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
Downloading , will be included in V4

2.4.6 Changelog ..

[System]
Repair Need for Speed FC
Fix problems with access to data usage

[Phone]
New MIUI phone interface and functionality (requires data wipe)
Optimize operator SIM card to display a different name (Mobile Display SIM card, Unicom display the UIM cards, telecommunication display USIM card)
Optimise the Call log interface
Optimise vertical slide to answer interface, "hang up" and "hang up and send text messages" buttons swap position
Fix in some cases, selecting SP service numbers avatar causes FC

[Contacts]
Optimisation of pop-up contact quick access interface
Optimisation of the pop-up contact quick access interface, now supports long press to copy number
Optimisation of Importing SIM card contacts, support background import, information is prompted in the notification bar
Fix some cases adding contacts to the group leads to FC

[Messaging]
Added support for LED flash notifications
Optimise SMS limits
Fix access restrictions, lock screen can still preview the content of messages

[Lock screen, status bar and notification bar]
Repair open screen angle does not show the rounded corners of the status bar
Fix in some cases, dragging the status bar in the process of switching theme leads to FC
Fix in some cases, switching themes the input method icon is displayed in the status column on the right

[Desktop]
Optimize the last icon in the folder which is then moved out of the folder, the folder automatically refreshes

[Theme Manager]
Optimisation of 2.3 Icon compatibility

[Camera]
New camera shutter animation and storage animation
Fix photo size settings errors
Fix starting the camera automatically sets the screen brightness to the brightest
Fix other applications call system camera instead of MIUI camera which often leads to FC
Fix the SD card prompt for storage space
Repair the auto focus prompt sound

[Gallery]
Optimisation of Gallery Home Album number total text
Fix the media scanner does not scan the phones internal memory
Clicking to open the picture, photo cannot be selected for deletion (Repair from the File Explorer)
Repair adding desktop widgets causes FC

[Browser]
Optimisation of the default navigation page, do not activate the toolbar at the bottom of home page bookmark button

[Alarm clock]
Added new timer function

thegreatwall88

Mar 7, 2011
I used Odin and got yellow triagle. But when I used triangle away app, it said "Could not locate hidden partition. Are you not running ICS?" Anyone know how to solve that?

mykeldrip

Jun 8, 2010
Might be stupid question but to flash this from do I have to first flash the ics Chinese repack?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

pattiman

Feb 26, 2005
Try reflash Redpill 3.9 then reboot recovery then flash v3c. It might help...

I flashed 3b, which had a working keyboard. I flashed 3c over that. Everything is working now

EDIT1: seems that I have lost root. Titanium and setCPU will not start. Can't change DPI either :(

EDIT2: capacitive buttons are always on

Last edited:

mykeldrip

Jun 8, 2010
I have waited and waited for update to see if new base is any better!!! Killing me smalls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
    miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
    MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
    (This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
    2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
    3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
    4. Reboot System
    5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
    6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary
    Changelogs

CHANGELOG
    Patches

patches

And... we are back again ! :cool:

NOOBS are 100% welcome here ! :D

phoenix_1.jpg
    CLOSING THREAD​

Thanks to everyone involved from the beginning, it has been a wonderful journey for me , Learned so much about the ROM's , and now I have more respect for devs , I can understand their hard work now .

We finally did it , we have what we all were looking for ,

Special Thanks to miui.com for this incredible ROM

Peace !​