[DEV] Continuum DataBase [EC09][DL17][EC03][EC07]

Search This thread

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
since we are getting bigger community i decides to link all the files we use to flash/unbrick with our phones', and files were so spread out.

let me know if im missing anything. (custom roms will be added if and when OPs are not current. PM me to let me know when to add them)

Tools:
Odin flashing tool [windows]: Here
Heimdall flashing tool [window, OSX, & linux]: Here and TUT (by txwolf1980)
Recovery Bin (adryntest4.tar-odin flash): Here
Recovery update.zips: RED or CYAN

Pit files:
[right-click "here", then save link as...]
DL17 .Pit: Here
EC07 .Pit: Here
EC09 .pit: HERE

Drivers:
Samsung i400 USB drivers:Here

DL17
DL17 Factory stock rom+radio+kernel (odex) all in one odin flash: Here [unzip to get an odin img]
DL17 Factory stock rom+radio+kernel+rooted (deodexed) all in one odin flash and rooted: Here

EC03
EC03 Radio: Here
EC03 stock rom+kernel (deodexed): Here

EC07
EC07 Leak stock rom+radio+kernel (odex) all in one odin flash: Here
EC07 radio+kernel only: Here
EC07 Stock rom+Rooted+deodex+minor debloat: Here (needs ec07 radio+kernel flashed first)
EC07-Clean rom+rooted+bebinged+deodex+minor debloat (same one im running): Here (dependent on ec07 radio+kernel as well)
EC07 Miunia ROM (by pattilipp):Here

EC09
EC09 Stock ODEX [Everything - sbls, modem, kernel, roms, cache] ODIN: HERE
EC09 Stock Rooted+Deodex (flash over stock ec09 only in cwm - No radio or kernel in package) : HERE

Universal Extras:
Trailblazer101's Custom frameworks maker. (keeps getting better): Here

gps.conf [stock]: Here [right-click "here", save file as...]
gps.conf [gps lock fixer upper] : File [right-click "file", save file as...] and Tut and CWM flash (thx pattielipp)

and
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
everybody in our community period! past and present. thank you, really!
(will update with specifics when more specifics are added)

Last edited:

Weudel

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 18, 2010
Yes the hardware could undoubtedly support Gingerbread or even ICS, but who among us can build that kernel from scratch?

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
I apologize if this has already been discussed in a previous thread but why are we using the Fascinate .pit for EC07?

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
I read somewhere, and it turned out to be pretty true, that PITs are actually kinda of a big deal... And for some reason, they don't work properly most of the time... The PIT that i suggest people use is in fact for the Fascinate, but why would that surprise you? The partition layout of the two phones are exactly the same, it's just our phone has the ticker :p I use that PIT simply for the fact that i know it works, and it doesn't cause problems... And when i tried to use one made specifically for our phone, it didn't work out too well....

So yeah :) haha

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
I read somewhere, and it turned out to be pretty true, that PITs are actually kinda of a big deal... And for some reason, they don't work properly most of the time... The PIT that i suggest people use is in fact for the Fascinate, but why would that surprise you? The partition layout of the two phones are exactly the same, it's just our phone has the ticker :p I use that PIT simply for the fact that i know it works, and it doesn't cause problems... And when i tried to use one made specifically for our phone, it didn't work out too well....

So yeah :) haha

I just ran into an issue trying to odin an EC07 rom with the Fascinate .pit. It wouldn't complete and I had to pull the plug and start over.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    since we are getting bigger community i decides to link all the files we use to flash/unbrick with our phones', and files were so spread out.

let me know if im missing anything. (custom roms will be added if and when OPs are not current. PM me to let me know when to add them)

Tools:
    Odin flashing tool [windows]: Here
    Heimdall flashing tool [window, OSX, & linux]: Here and TUT (by txwolf1980)
    Recovery Bin (adryntest4.tar-odin flash): Here
    Recovery update.zips: RED or CYAN

Pit files:
    [right-click "here", then save link as...]
    DL17 .Pit: Here
    EC07 .Pit: Here
    EC09 .pit: HERE

Drivers:
    Samsung i400 USB drivers:Here

DL17
    DL17 Factory stock rom+radio+kernel (odex) all in one odin flash: Here [unzip to get an odin img]
    DL17 Factory stock rom+radio+kernel+rooted (deodexed) all in one odin flash and rooted: Here

EC03
    EC03 Radio: Here
    EC03 stock rom+kernel (deodexed): Here

EC07
    EC07 Leak stock rom+radio+kernel (odex) all in one odin flash: Here
    EC07 radio+kernel only: Here
    EC07 Stock rom+Rooted+deodex+minor debloat: Here (needs ec07 radio+kernel flashed first)
    EC07-Clean rom+rooted+bebinged+deodex+minor debloat (same one im running): Here (dependent on ec07 radio+kernel as well)
    EC07 Miunia ROM (by pattilipp):Here

EC09
    EC09 Stock ODEX [Everything - sbls, modem, kernel, roms, cache] ODIN: HERE
    EC09 Stock Rooted+Deodex (flash over stock ec09 only in cwm - No radio or kernel in package) : HERE

Universal Extras:
    Trailblazer101's Custom frameworks maker. (keeps getting better): Here

gps.conf [stock]: Here [right-click "here", save file as...]
    gps.conf [gps lock fixer upper] : File [right-click "file", save file as...] and Tut and CWM flash (thx pattielipp)

and
    SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    everybody in our community period! past and present. thank you, really!
    (will update with specifics when more specifics are added)
    +1 for sticky

P.S. no love for my ROM? :( :p

nice it makes it easier having it all in one place lolthis should be stickied.

Stickied! :) :cool:

I should just kiss you for this.

Not even gonna touch that :eek::rolleyes:

thats what i was thinking...
    thats what i was thinking...

+1 for sticky

P.S. no love for my ROM? :( :p