[ROM] u-neXia | Power unleashed [MICROMAX NINJA 4 a.k.a a87]

Search This thread

veer.killerboy

Nov 14, 2012
jabalpur
[ROM][2.3.5] u-nexia for micromax ninja 4 | a87 :)

U-NEXIA --power unleashed

A new best and awesome rom with cool new features and with great ui is now being released.
So are you ready

hey guys here is awesome , cool , light latest rom for your ninja 4. So unlesh new power to your ninja by u-nexia. for more keep reading :

After the releasing of many roms like dark angle,deception 2k, mad cow,crysis,etc. I had also thinks to release new rom with something new and different. So this rom was created by taking base
rom as DARK ANGEL. You can also see screen shots of u-nexia. Many new and remodded features is being applied. Credits goes to many peoples , you can check out CREDITS SECTION.
So everyone free to use this and it takes me lots of time so please at least you can hit THANKS button it will takes only 1 sec.

NOTE - It's BASE ROM is DARK ANGEL. u-neXia is made on the CUSTOM ROM.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

Here are some features and some more new features will be come out with v2 if i got time -

Features -

1. New Improved UI. with blue green graphics.

2. New modified You-tube app to wtach hd videos easily that are not allowed by default you-tube app.

3. Old Dialer updated with new UI.

4. Old smileys removed with new hookup smileys.

5. Transparent Status bar and new icon with cool notification bar(old but still in trend).

6. Customized for gaming also -

I tried everything which is possible till now and avaliable on internet for our device.

i. v sync is being disabled but if there is still lag and battery is going with high rate then it will automatically enabled.
ii. you can increase fps with game booster.
iii. entropy can be enabled via seeder.
iv. i/o schedulers being disabled to increase overall performance.
v. more features is being applied via pimp my rom on various tests.

7. GPS configuration is being updated.

8. Internet,wifi,2d force rendering,gpu rendering,better picture and video quality and other tweak's are applied.

9. lighter and fast rom and it depends on how you use.

10. Most system app configured with overall theme .

11. New unexia boot animation and shutdown animation added.

12. Pre rooted rom.

13. New and cool framework animation applied.

14. Dpi settled at 210 for better and convenient look. if you don't like u can change yourself by editing build.prop .

SCREENSHOTS -

u10.jpg
u11.jpg

u12.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

BUGS - Youtube may crash itself on first run. FIXED- so please install new updated google services.It will automatically pop up and ask you to install Google play services.So install it and open it through menu again. It will open fine and you can watch HD videos. If you get any other than this please tell me . I will try my best to solve it thanks.( PM ME )

INSTRUCTIONS :-

Go to recovery by pressing the VOLUME UP key and the POWER BUTTON till Superfone Logo is displayed,
Enable back button by scrolling 3 times.
Select MOUNTS AND STORAGE.
FORMAT /system.
FORMAT /data.
Select WIPE DALVIK-CACHE from Advanced.
Select INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD.
Select SELECT ZIP FROM SD CARD.
Select u-neXia v1 - power unleashed.zip .
After installing, press the power button to go back and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW.

DOWNLOAD LINK - (Don't make MIRROR)

CREDITS -

1. nabeeleinstein : for DARK ANGEL ROM.
2. thes0o : for modded You-tube app.
3. SahilTech : for helping me to making boot screen.
4. ashish33166 and sarvas : for providing samsung galaxy ringtones.
5. XDA DEVELOPERS : for providing me PLATFORM.
6. n00BXperia : for his micromax ninja fb page.
7. UOT KITCHEN : for theming this rom.
8. PIMP MY ROM app and its developers. For providing tweaks and help to more coustumize it.
9. And mmx apps for lil bit source such as hookup smileys.
10. And those all the peoples who download and use this

AND TELL ME IF I FORGE TED ANY NAMES ( PM ME ).

Thanks for viewing this. And IF you like it please THANKS button it will encourage me.

Last edited:

prasad12ka4

A new best and awesome rom with cool new features and with great ui is now being released.
So are you ready

hey guys here is awesome , cool , light latest rom for your ninja 4. So unlesh new power to your ninja by u-nexia. for more keep reading :

After the releasing of many roms like dark angle,deception 2k, mad cow,crysis,etc. I had also thinks to release new rom with something new and different. So this rom was created by taking base
rom as DARK ANGEL. You can also see screen shots of u-nexia. Many new and remodded features is being applied. Credits goes to many peoples , you can check out CREDITS SECTION.
So everyone free to use this and it takes me lots of time so please at least you can hit THANKS button it will takes only 1 sec.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

Here are some features and some more new features will be come out with v2 if i got time -

Features -

2. New modified You-tube app to wtach hd videos easily that are not allowed by default you-tube app.

5. Transparent Status bar and new icon with cool notification bar(old but still in trend).

I tried everything which is possible till now and avaliable on internet for our device.

i. v sync is being disabled but if there is still lag and battery is going with high rate then it will automatically enabled.

8. Internet,wifi,2d force rendering,gpu rendering,better picture and video quality and other tweak's are applied.

12. Pre rooted rom.

14. Dpi settled at 210 for better and convenient look. if you don't like u can change yourself by editing build.prop .

SCREENSHOTS -

u10.jpg
u11.jpg

u12.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

BUGS - Not found Yet. If you get please tell me . I will try my best to solve it thanks.( PM ME )

Go to recovery by pressing the VOLUME UP key and the POWER BUTTON till Superfone Logo is displayed,
FORMAT /system.
FORMAT /data.
After installing, press the power button to go back and select REBOOT SYSTEM NOW.

CREDITS -

8. PIMP MY ROM app and its developers. For providing tweaks and help to more coustumize it.

Thanks for viewing this. And IF you like it please THANKS button it will encourage me.
Beginning of awesomeness!!!
Coool!!

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Re: Micromax A87 (Android 2.3.5)

So are you ready

Features -

12. Pre rooted rom.

SCREENSHOTS -

u10.jpg
u11.jpg

u12.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

BUGS - Youtube may crash itself on first run. FIXED- so please install new updated google services.It will automatically pop up and ask you to install Google play services.So install it and open it through menu again. It will open fine and you can watch HD videos. If you get any other than this please tell me . I will try my best to solve it thanks.( PM ME )

FORMAT /system.
FORMAT /data.

CREDITS -

Really a one to unleash power!!! Awesome work:)
Will download and post my review soon(might be a bit busy with 12 board exams):p

Sent from my Micromax A87 using xda premium

Manas1796

Dec 12, 2012
Bugs -

The Window Animations! they r just awesome!

Still Its an Awesome ROM overall!!
Keep it up!:victory:

Last edited:

prasad12ka4

Dislike - :(

The Calender - It's Weird!
Music - White Switching Tabs, it shows a thick green Line image.
ADW launcher - I uses 20 MB of RAM!

Loved - :D

Dont criticize others hard work...
Dont forget your second notification bar was a disaster still I didnt pull it out from my page..
So contribute not comprehend

Reactions: Ashish.akc

veer.killerboy

Nov 14, 2012
jabalpur

Why not you make your own rom and use as your personal use. Do whatever you want to do in your rom. This ROM is for all the peoples not specially for you, you don't like move ahead and don't bother us. Fake user - mana1796. and thanks for appreciation.

Reactions: Sarvs

Manas1796

Dec 12, 2012
Why not you make your own rom and use as your personal use. Do whatever you want to do in your rom. This ROM is for all the peoples not specially for you, you don't like move ahead and don't bother us. Fake user - mana1796. and thanks for appreciation.

I just Told The Truth! There's Nothing Wrong in that :rolleyes:! And Don't Get Angry Bro :eek:... I didn't meant to Make You Feel Bad, I am Sorry if I did so! :(

veer.killerboy

Nov 14, 2012
jabalpur
Its ok....

I just Told The Truth! There's Nothing Wrong in that :rolleyes:! And Don't Get Angry Bro :eek:... I didn't meant to Make You Feel Bad, I am Sorry if I did so! :(

Its okk... thats your personal review its ok bro.. Sorry If i hurted you its Ok. Thnks for that :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xda_sign.png

MY WORKS -

u-nexia | power unleashed [ROM] micromax ninja a87
Boot sound and animation in MICROMAX ninja a87
thnks.png

rajgupta397

Mar 6, 2013

So are you ready

Features -

12. Pre rooted rom.

SCREENSHOTS -

u10.jpg
u11.jpg

u12.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

FORMAT /system.
FORMAT /data.

CREDITS -

plz help me..i like ur rom very much..bt tried to install it and when restarting after install there is white animation and after sometime complete white screen..is it normal??i switched back to dark angel rom..plz help........

veer.killerboy

Nov 14, 2012
jabalpur
Reply to rajgupta397.

plz help me..i like ur rom very much..bt tried to install it and when restarting after install there is white animation and after sometime complete white screen..is it normal??i switched back to dark angel rom..plz help........

Thanks for compliments :) ... I want to know something that:
1. Is rom running correctly ?
2. Does Bootanimation appear ?

I think you should try to download again may be error occurred during download and please follow all the steps "HOW TO INSTALL" as given in the thread... Actually white screen appears for me during rom development but i already fix that bug... no one reported about white screen.. thanks for your feedback... i will try again to fix that bug...

please make sure that :
  • FORMAT /system.
  • FORMAT /data.
  • Select WIPE DALVIK-CACHE from advanced
during installation...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xda_sign.png

MY WORKS -
u-nexia | power unleashed [ROM] micromax ninja a87
Boot sound and animation in MICROMAX ninja a87

veer.killerboy

Nov 14, 2012
jabalpur
Reply to shub11

Bro I recently upgraded my rom from cynogen mod 7 to unexia rom but the way swapper works in cm 7 is not working on this rom why can we have a soln?:(

I would like to recommend you to use ram-expander its native of swapper, its overall UI and mangement is better than swapper. So try RAM EXPANDER rather than swapper2. It will work fine :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So are you ready

Features -

12. Pre rooted rom.

SCREENSHOTS -

u10.jpg
    u11.jpg

u12.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

FORMAT /system.
    FORMAT /data.

CREDITS -

Re: Micromax A87 (Android 2.3.5)

So are you ready

Features -

12. Pre rooted rom.

SCREENSHOTS -

u10.jpg
    u11.jpg

u12.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

FORMAT /system.
    FORMAT /data.

CREDITS -

Really a one to unleash power!!! Awesome work:)
    Will download and post my review soon(might be a bit busy with 12 board exams):p

Sent from my Micromax A87 using xda premium

Dont criticize others hard work...
    Dont forget your second notification bar was a disaster still I didnt pull it out from my page..
    So contribute not comprehend