Best Tether App for Note 3

Search This thread

Don164

Nov 22, 2013
I have a rooted Note 3 (SM-N900T) and although I am from the UK and I bought a US phone, everything is still thankfully working properly. I am with 3 (Mobile Carrier) and I have an unlimited internet plan which has been upgraded to 4G.
I was wondering what exactly is the best way to share my internet plan so I can tether my phone to my laptop and maybe even let it act like a hotspot. I have tried LOADS of apps including WiFi Tether, Baranacle, FoxFi and many more and for whatever reasons, they all don't seem to be working. 1 of the reasons I originally rooted my phone was to able to freely tether it (As I've paid top dollar beforehand) and now none of apps seem to be working.
Am I missing something ?

davide_94

Oct 22, 2011
Zürich
www.l-d-b.ch
Easy Tether

I have a rooted Note 3 (SM-N900T) and although I am from the UK and I bought a US phone, everything is still thankfully working properly. I am with 3 (Mobile Carrier) and I have an unlimited internet plan which has been upgraded to 4G.
I was wondering what exactly is the best way to share my internet plan so I can tether my phone to my laptop and maybe even let it act like a hotspot. I have tried LOADS of apps including WiFi Tether, Baranacle, FoxFi and many more and for whatever reasons, they all don't seem to be working. 1 of the reasons I originally rooted my phone was to able to freely tether it (As I've paid top dollar beforehand) and now none of apps seem to be working.
Am I missing something ?

After installing Easy Thether follow instruction in the app.

Attachments

• easytether.apk
    115.1 KB · Views: 34

davide_94

Oct 22, 2011
Zürich
www.l-d-b.ch
Thanks for the app, from what I have been able to gather I can USB tether it to my laptop but how can I use it as a hot spot for other mobile devices ?!

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Im sorry.. right. I think with easytether its only possible to share Internet to PC.

Whats happened with the original Theter app of the phone. (it dosnt work?)

Don164

Nov 22, 2013
Im sorry.. right. I think with easytether its only possible to share Internet to PC.

Whats happened with the original Theter app of the phone. (it dosnt work?)

Oh thanks, I'd like to ideally tether to other phones as well

The tether app is for T Mobile but I'm currently using a different carrier

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app