Need WM6 Crossbow for O2 Atom Life

Search This thread

rmhtoh

Jan 15, 2005
Hi All,
WM6 available on O2 website. Look like it different ROM version from here.
Xda Atom Life WM6 ROM Upgrade (ENG) WWE_RC2150507B1.

Go download NOW!!.

sdh

Jun 7, 2006
guys, O2 has released official wm6 for atom life. Also the old wn5 release. Go grab it.

chauchau

Apr 3, 2006
Hong Kong
Any one can upload the WM6 and post the link?

I see the WM6 is available in O2 web site, but it is very slow. Can some one upload it to the ftp and post the link here.

Thanks.

jakontil

May 10, 2007
@alipi or anyone

mate hav u dowloaded succesfully of the o2 web? i hav mine got from this site n it seems the difference WM6 from o2 site.

what i need 2 knw is, whats the difference n how much impact the official rom make to atom life? need some kind of short review as to whether i hav to replace my curren WM6?

sorry, i need to know, coz i'm on dialup, n it was such a pain downloding the massive files :)

yinkei

May 21, 2007
Damn, wm6 chinese is not even available until june.

Anyone managed to flash the released english roms into a chinese atom life?

rmhtoh

Jan 15, 2005
@alipi or anyone

mate hav u dowloaded succesfully of the o2 web? i hav mine got from this site n it seems the difference WM6 from o2 site.

what i need 2 knw is, whats the difference n how much impact the official rom make to atom life? need some kind of short review as to whether i hav to replace my curren WM6?

sorry, i need to know, coz i'm on dialup, n it was such a pain downloding the massive files :)

Hi Jak,
I have installed the one from O2 site. Look the same to me.. nevermind the number from system info.

From xda site:
Version (WM6)
ExtROM: EX0424
Hardware: V6
Radio: ALI-KLNC-2.3.4OCT-070424-2
ROM: WWE_RC2250407B1

Official O2 site:
Version (WM6)
ExtROM: EX0515
Hardware: V6
Radio: ALI-KLNC-2.3.4OCT-070424-2
ROM: WWE_RC2150507B1

I suggest you download a copy of official ROM in case you need to visit the service center before the warranty end.

Last edited:

bigsam

Apr 23, 2007
Dubai
im unable to download the o2 version cause the arabic version is not yet available.....but i dont need it anyways.....any ideas on how to download from somewhere else the same ROM?

rmhtoh

Jan 15, 2005
Hi All,
New WM6 from O2 without O2 menu application and the other appliacation that show last access program (not sure what it call).
Anyone know where can I download those application?

Sorry, found the application. need to install O2 theme to have some other O2 applications like O2 MRU, O2 filler and O2 Menu to appear in today setting.

Last edited:

splua333

Jul 1, 2006
Taiping, Perak
Now using the Official WM6 ROM, but still showing "3G".....
Now, see what speed i get....

HSDPA.jpg

had proof that HSDPA and 3G is showing "3G" only....