Official ICS FOTA started

Search This thread

stan187

Feb 18, 2012
London
:mad: useless :mad: can't help myself anymore.... I sold my Dhd to buy SXL only because is going to get the update earlier and the damn thing is not even released....im gonna nuke my phone in the microwave and gonna buy One X cause I ain't having it anymore.....useless stuff only....people saing is out but actualy it isn't :mad: :mad: :mad: fed up of waiting :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: nicky1980

stan187

Feb 18, 2012
London
gues what :) I bet you they dont start the update because they doing bug fixing updates for one X :mad: which is more important for them than our phones :mad: I found this ''HTC One X owners, remember this number: 1.28.401.9. All right, you don't actually have to memorize the thing, you just have to go into the Software Updates section of your phone's settings to grab the decimal-happy upgrade for your beloved new smartphone. According to Android Central, the Android 4.0.3-based upgrade brings some "minor changes" to the smartphone, addressing some menu key and brightness issues among others. A battery life fix is also supposedly on-board for the upgrade. Let us know what other fixes you're seeing, should you take the upgrade plunge.'' http://www.engadget.com/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official ICS FOTA for Ukraine is available now, but i have europian version so i`ll wait for someone will upload it

May be somebody already have it
    ooops sorry it was a question i want to ask of if i relock my bootloader can then recive the update if it sent over the air? sorry for this

Oh sorry too lol. As far as I know relocking bootloader and flashing stock ruu should allow you to once again receive updates

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium
    update is not available till now, may be tomorrow

when i get it, i think i can make universal update.zip for any rooted device, only flash via recovery needed i think

still waiting for it
    i'd be wary of updating fota as you'll most likely lose root access, if you use it, and you might not be able to re root with the current method
    :mad: useless :mad: can't help myself anymore.... I sold my Dhd to buy SXL only because is going to get the update earlier and the damn thing is not even released....im gonna nuke my phone in the microwave and gonna buy One X cause I ain't having it anymore.....useless stuff only....people saing is out but actualy it isn't :mad: :mad: :mad: fed up of waiting :mad: :mad: :mad: