autofocus or touch focus video on the 2x?

Search This thread

panzerpig

Oct 17, 2010
ASUS ROG Phone II
I own both a O2x and a galaxy r (both tegra 2).
Yesterday i installed the lg camera from playstore om my galaxy R and noticed that i could refocus during video capture by touching the screen. I installed the app on my 2x but it didnt work. I like the camera in cm7, because It focuses before starting the videorecording but I have never found an app that can refocus on my 2x (apart from illusion camera but it cant record HD).

Anyone got it to work? any camera mod och app that can refocus?
Hardware limitations on 2x?

(The galaxy R dont autofocus or touch focus in the stock camera, thats why I wanted to see if 2x could do it too in lgcamera, but it cant?)

Last edited:

panzerpig

Oct 17, 2010
ASUS ROG Phone II
Thank you. when I tried it I just got it to focus at the beginning, couldnt get it to refocus when recording..
gonna see if theres some settings that eanble it.
What I mean is this:
When I record with my Galaxy R and lgcamera I can start recording on my daughters face when shes 40 cm from the phone. It focus on her. If I move the phone and film the window 3 meters away, its out of focus. If I then click the screen it refocuses on the window so its sharp.
On my o2x and lgcamera/ucamera I cant refocus on the window. I have to stop recording and then when I start again, it refocuses..

Jan 13, 2012
I tray with many applications but the continuous autofocus doesn't work... i thinks that's for the hardware of the camara on ours LGO2X. :(

(sorry for my english, i'm from Chile)

Enviado desde mi Optimus 2X usando Tapatalk 2