USB Data Cable

Search This thread

gade12

Mar 21, 2009
Madrid
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Moto G
Hi.
I have broken a little the data cable(fisure in base of micro usb part)
Charging works but...i think it will break completely and i dont risk to flash roms with this fisure.
So where can i buy one original from htc? without a lot of expensive? I live in spain.
Thanks!

Rick_1995

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2009
Santa Clara
Hi.
I have broken a little the data cable(fisure in base of micro usb part)
Charging works but...i think it will break completely and i dont risk to flash roms with this fisure.
So where can i buy one original from htc? without a lot of expensive? I live in spain.
Thanks!

It's a standard Micro USB-B cable, you can use any standard compliant cable unless you're in for the *htc* bling. I use a blackberry USB cable for my HD2 and it works just as well as the one which came in the box with the phone.

gade12

Mar 21, 2009
Madrid
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Moto G
It's a standard Micro USB-B cable, you can use any standard compliant cable unless you're in for the *htc* bling. I use a blackberry USB cable for my HD2 and it works just as well as the one which came in the box with the phone.
So...can i flash roms with a bb usb cable? I have bb working with usb cable of LG...and if you say it is standard cable i understand why it works...

Edit: I have test bb cable and it charge battery and usb storage works so...can i flash roms with this cable?

soble

Jul 9, 2012
So...can i flash roms with a bb usb cable? I have bb working with usb cable of LG...and if you say it is standard cable i understand why it works...

Edit: I have test bb cable and it charge battery and usb storage works so...can i flash roms with this cable?

Of course Micro Usb data cable is for all devices which support Microusb
Its just moving data so there some cables that dont have chargefunction but almost are not

Don't worry
I have Htc,Lg,Samsung usbcables and all of them works well while im flashing roms:laugh:

Reactions: gade12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Of course Micro Usb data cable is for all devices which support Microusb
    Its just moving data so there some cables that dont have chargefunction but almost are not

Don't worry
    I have Htc,Lg,Samsung usbcables and all of them works well while im flashing roms:laugh: