MIUI for Moto X, when?

Search This thread

3UR0TR45H

Jun 29, 2011
Bellingham
I would love to see MIUI on our device. It would be amazing! What do you guys think?
I don't know anything about ROM Developing though, so I'll have my hopes up for someone to make a port. :)

I doubt we'll ever see it considering the Nexus doesn't even have it. We are pretty locked down here so I'd expect we would get the mainstream roms first if anything.

Gus194

Jun 10, 2012
I've tried porting it from the Nexus 4 and it just bootloops.

Sent from my XT1053

Gundabolu SC

Sep 9, 2013
I would love to see MIUI on our device. It would be amazing! What do you guys think?
I don't know anything about ROM Developing though, so I'll have my hopes up for someone to make a port. :)
Wait for Miui based on Kitkat to be released...

EDIT:- Sorry... Miuiv6 is in its beta stages... Lets wait for it to be completely released! Hopefully someone will port it over CM or better over the stock ROM which might let us keep active display and touchless control! :D

Last edited:

sorullo_xgrx

Jan 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Wait for Miui based on Kitkat to be released...

EDIT:- Sorry... Miuiv6 is in its beta stages... Lets wait for it to be completely released! Hopefully someone will port it over CM or better over the stock ROM which might let us keep active display and touchless control! :D

I can't get to grab the log cat while bootloading. I have ported miui long ago but a lot has change. I'm using the nexus 7 2013 build and cm to port. I'm not using patch ROM though I don't have Ubuntu

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Gundabolu SC

Sep 9, 2013
I can't get to grab the log cat while bootloading. I have ported miui long ago but a lot has change. I'm using the nexus 7 2013 build and cm to port. I'm not using patch ROM though I don't have Ubuntu

I have no clue on as to how to use the patch ROM.... I have only tried porting like the old ways... ie smali editing.... I tried it when we were at JB with stock ROM but never had the patience to complete it.... And about the Log cat... Have you changed the bootclass path in the boot.img? What guide are you following?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1483332 found this guide about using patchROM, i have a net speed of 256Kbps... it will take me FOREVER to even attempt this...

sorullo_xgrx

Jan 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have no clue on as to how to use the patch ROM.... I have only tried porting like the old ways... ie smali editing.... I tried it when we were at JB with stock ROM but never had the patience to complete it.... And about the Log cat... Have you changed the bootclass path in the boot.img? What guide are you following?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1483332 found this guide about using patchROM, i have a net speed of 256Kbps... it will take me FOREVER to even attempt this...

Last time I attempt patchrom it took me almost all night to sync the cm repo, miui repo doesn't take that long. I'm as well doing the editing on smali as well. I was thinking on that of editing the bootclass path. Will try that for now. And also some framework diff too. PS I'm using the same guide

Gundabolu SC

Sep 9, 2013
Last time I attempt patchrom it took me almost all night to sync the cm repo, miui repo doesn't take that long. I'm as well doing the editing on smali as well. I was thinking on that of editing the bootclass path. Will try that for now. And also some framework diff too. PS I'm using the same guide

I didnt know you needed CMs repo as well... I thought just having the ROM was enough! :p How about trying to base it off SlimKats repo? It will definitely be less...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.