Phone turns on then off

Search This thread

brazilboy87

Nov 14, 2010
I have the ATT S4.

I used the twrp app to flash a new recovery on my phone. I downloaded the jflteatt and flashed it through the app. Worked all day til the evening that i needed to reboot it. It won't boot up anymore.

I take the battery out, and put it in and then galaxy s4 splash screen comes up. but goes away quickly. I take the battery out again, and put it back in holding volume down, it brings up a screen saying "do you want to install custom OS?" "press volume up for yes, or volume down for no" but quickly the screen goes black again and i can't do anything, even if i try and press for yes.

I take the battery out, and put it back in holding the volume up button. I boots up to the galaxy s4 splash screen with "booting into recovery" in blue letters at the top left part of the screen, then the screen quickly goes black again and i it doesn't do anything.

Is there anything else I can do?

thanks for any help

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have the ATT S4.

I used the twrp app to flash a new recovery on my phone. I downloaded the jflteatt and flashed it through the app. Worked all day til the evening that i needed to reboot it. It won't boot up anymore.

I take the battery out, and put it in and then galaxy s4 splash screen comes up. but goes away quickly. I take the battery out again, and put it back in holding volume down, it brings up a screen saying "do you want to install custom OS?" "press volume up for yes, or volume down for no" but quickly the screen goes black again and i can't do anything, even if i try and press for yes.

I take the battery out, and put it back in holding the volume up button. I boots up to the galaxy s4 splash screen with "booting into recovery" in blue letters at the top left part of the screen, then the screen quickly goes black again and i it doesn't do anything.

Is there anything else I can do?

thanks for any help

Unless you can get it to stay in download mode, no. Does it show a charging battery if you plug it in?

Sent from my SGH-I337 running Light ROM