3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  4. flash ROM
  5. flash Gapps
  6. reboot
downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Thanks for the build, have you made any progress on getting netflix working?

Edit: read the change log...it's working.

Sorry I read the M4 change log earlier today for my phone and it was not on there.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JamZo

Nov 14, 2010
Montréal
I currently have CM9 Alpha2 on my TP. When I try to install AOKP in CWM, I end up with two options in moboot, Cyanogenmod 9 and AOKP. They both lead to the same rom, but I just end up in a bootanimation loop. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

ghostzyden

Sep 27, 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
I currently have CM9 Alpha2 on my TP. When I try to install AOKP in CWM, I end up with two options in moboot, Cyanogenmod 9 and AOKP. They both lead to the same rom, but I just end up in a bootanimation loop. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong. If you don't want it there, go to classicnerd.net and there is a zip you flash before each rom the will clear that list.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

ficklecycler

Jan 29, 2011
Running this software on my Samsung Vibrant and its fantastic. Can't wait to try this on the touchpad when it comes in.

life

Apr 19, 2011
Texas
armgaming.net

You're doing nothing wrong. If you don't want it there, go to classicnerd.net and there is a zip you flash before each rom the will clear that list.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

flash this first then install rom.

link to clear out moboot menu

Flash this link to clear moboot ics and cyanogenmod option...

now just find leoisright and thank him.... ;)

EricDET

Dec 28, 2010
Cincinnati
flash this first then install rom.

now just find leoisright and thank him.... ;)

You can also just delete whichever uImage from the boot menu in Root explorer... Just Wipe and flash aokp then select to boot aokp. The uImages are in the boot directory. uImage.cyanogenmod you can either rename it or just delete it. The hardware video fix completes this device for me. Plex now works which for me was the only thing missing. Thanks alot ProTekk.

JamZo

Nov 14, 2010
Montréal
Thanks for the info on clearing moboot, now I got AOKP to boot up properly :)

Quick question: After installing AOKP how much sd card space should I have (32gb TP with only webOS stuff and AOKP)?

sci05

Jan 7, 2008
I just did a cwm wipe and install and my moboot only has cyanogenmod as a boot option no aokp.

It's it because I installed with cwm and not acme installer?

What's the proper way to install ROMs for future reference?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

thebadfrog

Nov 28, 2010
This is so nice. Now we just need some themers to start making some eye candy for this rom.

Thanks for making this rom. I'm so glad i bought 2 of these tablets.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Btw guys, jb aokp. Is NOT coming soon. Our chip set, the msm8660 isn't even supported yet. Cm10 is it until they support it, which they will in the future.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    yea i tried this twice with build 37 and 38 still no luck

yea that's the same issue i'm getting

do you know how we would go about making a flashable zip for this? sounds like i might have to package up the the build 36 drivers into build 38 or 37 but being able to make a flashable wifi driver that we can flash in recovery would be helpful till this gets fixed

Check the wifi thread, but many versions have been posted. I have 5 different versions in a flashable format.

-update -

Here are the last six wifi drivers you can use.

http://goo.im/devs/jcsullins/cmtouchpad/altwifi/

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    what am i doing wrong i can't get wifi connection to work after build 36 build 37 build 38 nightly for june 2 none of them work
    anyone have any hints or suggestions would love to upgrade to the newest builds
    but no wifi connection is a no go for me anybody?
    i've flashed the wifi reset but still no luck

For those having Wifi issues try this tip from jcsullins who wrote the wifi driver and fix sound problem
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26443512&postcount=625
    Fantastic rom, running it on 3 Touchpads so far! :D One question, it auto boots Webos after the 5 sec countdown is there a way to change this so it auto boots AOKP. THANKS

In terminal emulator:

su
    mount -o remount,rw /boot
    echo "AOKP" > /boot/moboot.default
    mount -o remount,rw /system
    exit

That should do it.

@OP: Very interested in this ROM - think I just may flash it tonight. Thanks for the work and dedication.