Google launcher?

Search This thread

woowdy

Jul 28, 2012
Springfield Mo
I have tried so many website that provided the apk for Google launcher apk for the note 3 but I have no luck of installing it. It will give me this message:

uploadfromtaptalk1393813451941.jpg

After the new update that we got couple days ago, I couldn't install the Google launcher at all.

Please help how I can download it or why I am getting this error?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

woowdy

Jul 28, 2012
Springfield Mo
Bad download...

Sent from my SM-N9005A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have tried to download it for different links but still giving me the same issue. Also I have installed it on my tablet and it is working just fine. TouchWiz making the phone really slow and Google launcher is much better for me. This is why I want it on my phone.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

woowdy

Jul 28, 2012
Springfield Mo
I get the same error message. Tried a few different download links too.

it is actually wired. could anyone here provide us with a link or a way to do it? I have the launcher on my note pro 12.1 and it makes my live easier. So, I need it for my note 3 as well because it makes the device run smoother.

Please Help us guys if anyone run into the same problem and have the solution just let us know.

CodeNameRedNeck

May 14, 2012
Cardboard Box
The parsing error is usually caused by an app that is made for a newer version of Android. If you are on 4.3 try a version of the app that is older than the 1.0.9xxxx. Look for one that is .9.xxxx. If you are on 4.4 I am not sure what to tell you. Good luck!

Top Liked Posts