[Q] CrossDL [D800] to [LS980]

Search This thread

CoopTang

Mar 10, 2014
My phone is caught in a boot loop. I bought this phone and decided to restore the stock firmware on it, which for my carrier (AT&T) would be the D800 firmware. What the seller failed to tell me was that is was a Sprint phone. So I loaded the wrong firmware and now it's stuck unrooted and in a bootloop. I'm using the dll file that ignores the version check, but as soon as it connects to the LG Flash Tool, it comes up with the error "CrossDL [D800] to [LS980]"

Can anyone help me?

maloma99

Jan 24, 2011
My phone is caught in a boot loop. I bought this phone and decided to restore the stock firmware on it, which for my carrier (AT&T) would be the D800 firmware. What the seller failed to tell me was that is was a Sprint phone. So I loaded the wrong firmware and now it's stuck unrooted and in a bootloop. I'm using the dll file that ignores the version check, but as soon as it connects to the LG Flash Tool, it comes up with the error "CrossDL [D800] to [LS980]"

Can anyone help me?

I can help you. I need original dll for your phone. i made some changrs and you flash your g2 with tot method. Read my post on 4PDA. I am from Ukraine. Sorry for my english.
if you still need the help - write in private message.