[Q] Is there an app that masks you're using a mobile device?

Search This thread

jbrookley

Sep 4, 2011
So, I've tried to access a few youtube videos as well as few websites that don't allow access to the videos on mobile devices (as well as some garbage pages that have poorly designed mobile sites). I was wondering if anyone knows of an app that will mask that the device you're using is a mobile device so you can access official websites rather than mobile optimized devices. I'm not sure where else to post so this seemed as good a place as any other. Let me know when you get the chance. Thanks, guys!

MeganTheo613

Jul 13, 2013
So, I've tried to access a few youtube videos as well as few websites that don't allow access to the videos on mobile devices (as well as some garbage pages that have poorly designed mobile sites). I was wondering if anyone knows of an app that will mask that the device you're using is a mobile device so you can access official websites rather than mobile optimized devices. I'm not sure where else to post so this seemed as good a place as any other. Let me know when you get the chance. Thanks, guys!

i just used dolphin browser or google browser and set it as desktop mode. It is in the settings of browser.:good:

Reactions: jbrookley

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i just used dolphin browser or google browser and set it as desktop mode. It is in the settings of browser.:good: