[Q] screen visibility

Search This thread

savvymom

Jun 30, 2014
Need some guidance, I have a Transformer 300 and having terrible visibility with screen. Screen Brightness is on 100% and have auto brightness turned off. Can view inside okay not great. Outside impossible even under shade. Only visible with complete darkness. Is this a hardware issue that I can fix? My eyes are starting to strain. I had to have screen replaced a few months ago. Could damage now be showing up?

amebiasis

Feb 22, 2011
Montrose, CO/ Vero Beach, FL
Need some guidance, I have a Transformer 300 and having terrible visibility with screen. Screen Brightness is on 100% and have auto brightness turned off. Can view inside okay not great. Outside impossible even under shade. Only visible with complete darkness. Is this a hardware issue that I can fix? My eyes are starting to strain. I had to have screen replaced a few months ago. Could damage now be showing up?

Try an apk called Lux. It will over ride your tablets normal max screen brightness and Max it out to the device's true max. I use it on about 4 devices including my TF300T it's awesome