[Q] Official KiKat for s3 LTE

Search This thread

achrafi9305

Aug 21, 2014
Hi everyone! Yesterday Samsung has realesed official kitkat for the note 3 neo!
Anyone knows when Samsung will realese KitKat for our phone galaxy s3 LTE
I am currently using communty rom its good but battery life is very bad!
Thanks in advance

BAHbKO

Jan 11, 2014
I think that Samsung stop updating our phone because it's already 2 years old. The last firmware on samsung-updates.com was uploaded 58 days ago.. And the note 3 neo is one of the latest phones

achrafi9305

Aug 21, 2014
I think that Samsung stop updating our phone because it's already 2 years old. The last firmware on samsung-updates.com was uploaded 58 days ago.. And the note 3 neo is one of the latest phones

I talked with a samsung agent from Samsung US he said S3 4G will get KitKat but he dont know when !! maybe these days because note 3 neo users were waiting for the update since 4months

robu54

Aug 25, 2014
I think we can bury the idea of ​​kit kat for our smartphone. Samsung does not know those commitments and that's really sad.

achrafi9305

Aug 21, 2014
KitKat will come

I think we can bury the idea of ​​kit kat for our smartphone. Samsung does not know those commitments and that's really sad.

Yesterday I called Samsung and I asked them about the update!They said KitKat update will come to S3 4G but when I asked them when
they said that they havnt a precise day for updating their phones I thinks the update will be availble in the end of tthis month :D:D:D

spiderman07

Dec 13, 2012
the update for the 4G version of the S3 will come...FOR SURE....but the actual date no one knows....so we just have to be patient....

ArkThompson

Aug 19, 2014
Hi everyone! Yesterday Samsung has realesed official kitkat for the note 3 neo!
Anyone knows when Samsung will realese KitKat for our phone galaxy s3 LTE
I am currently using communty rom its good but battery life is very bad!
Thanks in advance

Are you using the djb version of the community rom? My battery life with it was similar to stock after adjusting the AGNi settings a bit (some minor undervolting and underclocking).