[MOD][2/22/12] 10-in-1 Framework+SystemUI Mod (+Xperia S Theme) (+2G/3G Toggle!)

Search This thread

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
Last edited:

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
Could anyone provide me the mirror of Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod? The box.com link was overloaded T.T

Many thanks!

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
hansip87 said:
No not the box one. I posted above it. But now i placed it next to the old box link to make you easier to find it.

I can see the new MF link of Normal theme, however i requested the xperia s theme (the option 3 in the 1st post) in previous post :") could u pls help me again to upload that one? :)

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
hansip87 said:

Many thanks! :) btw hansip87, pls help me clear this, if i flash the normal file theme, then as i wanna try the s theme, i flash over, and maybe, i will try gradually four options, does it harm to my Ray? ^_^

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Many thanks! :) btw hansip87, pls help me clear this, if i flash the normal file theme, then as i wanna try the s theme, i flash over, and maybe, i will try gradually four options, does it harm to my Ray? ^_^
It won't i assure you. But it is recommended to choose first, since it's quite a sensitive files. Better safe than sorry.. ;)

Reactions: kpham

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
hansip87 said:
It won't i assure you. But it is recommended to choose first, since it's quite a sensitive files. Better safe than sorry.. ;)

Hey hansip87, I flashed the S theme with persistent lock screen, but the theme and the keyboard did not change! Just the screen lock icon changed. Can you help to eexplains this? Thanks!

kpham

Feb 18, 2011
HCM
Actually i'm not sure why is that. The one i posted already have that theme. Maybe you can try to replace the contect manually to your phone?
Hic, I really do not know what's wrong with my phone, I flashed that file on my newly firmware-flashed Ray, but still no S theme...

Maybe i'll try to replace the defaulttheme.apk :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys, It's time for a new mod again for our cool ray :cool:

Unfortunately, the following mod requires systemui.apk and framework.jar, so my previous 2 mods need to be merged here.
    This mod is tested and compatible with .42 and .62 stock firmware.

Screenshot (with Custom Home.apk)

dsc3142o.jpg

By hansip87 at 2012-02-22

dsc3141.jpg

By hansip87 at 2012-02-22

Credit goes to:
    1. sj8023ld for Status Bar Widget
    2. rablex for Ultra Theme
    3. AndroidOn for Scrolling Cache Tutorial
    4. untermensch for Reboot Menu Tutorial
    5. D.O.C for Smooth Spinner Tutorial
    6. like-p for swipe-to-remove notifications Tutorial
    7. Flamemo for xperia S theme
    8. Iridaki for her black keyboard :)
    9. DeviantElf for helping me to provide mirror files to this download

Ok, this is the summary of improvements:
    1. Reboot Menu - Add Reboot Menu
    2. Volume stepping - Enable 30 stepping for our Ray while listening media file
    3. Disable Scrolling Cache - Improve List View smoothness while scrolling
    4. Battery Persistent Lock Screen Mod - To check Battery Stats on Lock Screen while not charging/low battery
    5. Smooth Spinner Loading Animation - Smoother Loading Circle Animation
    6. Status Bar Power Widget + Ultra Theme - Shortcut for Device Setting Widget
    7. Added Brightness of Dim/25%/40% and Dim/15%/25% - Finer control for Brightness Widget
    8. Added Swipe to Remove Notification - Remove only unwanted notification, not all of 'em
    9. Flash Light Button + Screen Timeout Toggle (re)added to Status Bar Power Widget :)
    10. 2G/3G Toggle (See UPDATE 2/22/12 below) added to Status Bar Power Widget :)

What's optional: Battery Icon Mod on Status Bar. You can choose one of the available one below. if you want different one, download from jjdoctor's reply here

To install, please choose from the available mod choices below and flash it through CWM.

Changelog
    • UPDATE 2/2/2012: Now you can go flash it with CWM zip file, Download from attachment, thanks to jjdoctor some posts below :)
    • UPDATE 2/5/2012: Modified Home.apk to match Xperia S homescreen is here. No Framework Styling yet, but it will modernize at least your Home :)
    • UPDATE 2/5/2012 Night: Uploaded 3 version, but without iridaki's keyboard. Sorry :eek:
    • UPDATE 2/7/2012 Night: Uploaded 4 version
    • UPDATE 2/10/2012 Night: Uploaded Flashlight Enabled Mod. Just Flash it over installed mod of choice above and you'll be fine. ;)
    • UPDATE 2/11/2012 Night: For those of you who wants iridaki's keyboard but the smiley menu is a bit darker to match the keyboard.
    • UPDATE 2/13/2012 Night: Screen Timeout Delay has been added by sj8023ld. flash through CWM. You can skip Flashlight Mod above because this one includes that too.
    • UPDATE 2/17/2012: New Style For Power Widget is available. Go and say thanks to thelegendofpiter for the theme
    • UPDATE 2/20/2012: FlashLight issue of not refreshing when rotated is fixed + Timeout Icon has been sorted out now.
    • UPDATE 2/22/2012: 2G/3G Toggle added!

NOTE:
    Be aware though, the 2G/3G Toggle switch mod needs to replace your SemcPhone.apk. If you haven't got a backup for that, i recommend you to do so!

Q&A:
    Q: Volume steps is buggy, the sound stops at half of volume in PowerAMP!
    A: PowerAMP Direct Volume Control must be disabled.

Q: How to install?
    A: Flash 1 from 4 choices in UPDATE 2/7/2012 through CWM, and then install the latest updates available (Now 2/22/2012).

G'day!

Download Link (choose One First):

Alternative if box.com is overloaded, DeviantElf gives us a merged mirror file link thanks to DeviantElf.

Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
    Stock Themed (+ stock keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here (fixed for 1% percentage)
    Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Persistent Lock Screen battery Mod, download here Or here
    Xperia S Themed (+ iridaki's black keyboard) + Battery Icon Mod, download here
    Or here

+

Flaslight, Timeout, and 2G/3G Toggle Update File Download here or here
    So here are the battery % for this Mod

How to Install

For first time Flash hansip87 Mod FIRST then Flash my Battery % Mod of your choice in Recovery.

You don't need to flash hansip87 Mod everytime to install my Battery Mod. You can switch between Battery % mods anytime there after.

1) HTC Stock Battery %

stockgreencopy.jpg

2) Dotted Circle Battery %

44749876.png

3) 3D Circle Battery %

77085928.png

wnc.png

4) ICS Stock AOSP Battery %
    Preview: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1433336

5) EleganT Blue Battery %
    No preview.. But you can check my EleganT Blue Theme Thread. It's the same.. It's Crystal Blue when full..

Note: you might get unknown stats icon Ford first time when charging ... Delete battery stats in recovery to fix that or just charge to 100% and it will be fixed..

Have fun! ;)
    :cool: Well, maybe you can share your apk to everybody here, i'll be glad to post your alternative into the OP. :)

ok! this is a first release made in 10 minutes, a simple total black theme in the next days i think (if i had time) i'll change the icons etc

here you are

(updated with white ''on/off'' switch)
    AIOMod_hansip STheme+BattMod and TOTAL BLACK theme

and the flashlight update

http://www.mediafire.com/?4xdbokn15dlkdho

Screenshots:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
    Yeah I know, i've just read the mini pro themes thread yesterday's evening and found the notification mod there today, and I PM the modder and implement straight away. :) sorry I can't keep my word for you. ;)

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App
    Stock Theme with Battery Icon Mod is updated, sorry guys for 5% percentage system left untouched there. It's fixed now :)