Racing game that uses the accelerometer?

Search This thread

CoffeeCone

Apr 19, 2012
:uo!ʇɐɔoႨ
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I was wondering what racing games use the tilting functionality of a phone aside from the NFS franchise? The reason is because those NFS games aren't compatible with my Xperia Active probably because of the high quality graphics used. So yeah, alternatives?

P.S.
I'm not sure if the correct term is "accelerometer". If it's not, please feel free to correct me.

ARNOB

Nov 7, 2011
Canada
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I was wondering what racing games use the tilting functionality of a phone aside from the NFS franchise? The reason is because those NFS games aren't compatible with my Xperia Active probably because of the high quality graphics used. So yeah, alternatives?

P.S.
I'm not sure if the correct term is "accelerometer". If it's not, please feel free to correct me.

Almost all racing games use accelerometer. Check in options > control or similar.

Izzy Stinson

Aug 12, 2011

P.S.

Tiki kart 3d, krazy kart racing, asphalt 5, asphalt 6 and many more.

Omg --" who said your xperia active can't handle nfs shift. Of course it can and my mini pro can.

Heck my old LG optimus one with 600mhz can play NFS shift very smoothly

Sent from my SK17i using XDA