PROBLEM with instaling IGO8!!! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pavkinho

Feb 27, 2009
I have meny problems with instaling IGO on my Touch 3G, so can someone please help me to instal it manualy STEP BY STEP, and what is the best version of IGO???
THANX

dvice19

Sep 28, 2008
igo on touch 3g

um i had a touch pro before and i could never get my version of igo 8 to work, but then i found this one on pirate bay:

iGo8 v8.0.0.49545 PDA FULL ROMANIA-map (fulgerul release)

it's not in english but u can go into the igo settings and change the language to english. this version worked great on my touch pro and now my touch 3g too. :)

ady_uaic

Dec 12, 2006
Birmingham
i can help you if you need. first of all are 2 ways of installation: with autorun (it is installing by himself shortcuts) and without autorun. the second without autorun, you have to make yourself a shortcut if you need. so, let's begin with the beginning :D. what kit are you using? what error do you have?

LeBron18

Feb 24, 2009
Podgorica
igo8 in touch 3g

i can help you if you need. first of all are 2 ways of installation: with autorun (it is installing by himself shortcuts) and without autorun. the second without autorun, you have to make yourself a shortcut if you need. so, let's begin with the beginning :D. what kit are you using? what error do you have?

Hi, i have problem vith IGO8 too in my HTC touch 3G... But, i instaled program, everithing is good and when i want to start my IGO8 it not work, program can not open... i dont know what is the problem. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.