[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
installation-1.png
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
- Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
- sbrissen
- Codeworkx
- Steve Spear
- Team Hacksung
- AOKP
- CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.

Attachments

• restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip
    360.6 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

pathtologos

Mar 9, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 2 [1/25/13]

First! Yes!

I'm guessing this rom will also move all the contents of my sd card into the internal "card"? That's the only thing keeping me from flashing one of these 4.2 roms.

Thanks for all you do for us!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pathtologos

Mar 9, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Do you mean from your actual external sdcard to internal memory? No that doesnt happen.

Ok, now I'm confused. I thought I read in the cm10 op that flashing the 10.1 rom would move contents of my sd card and that if I go back to a 4.1 rom I would have to manually move them back. Am I totally misunderstanding that?

EDIT: Ok. Re-read op in sbrissens cm10.1. I guess what he means is that flashing the rom will create a new directory called sdcard/0 and that everything on my internal card would be put in that new directory. I'd that right?

Last edited:

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL

Ok, now I'm confused. I thought I read in the cm10 op that flashing the 10.1 rom would move contents of my sd card and that if I go back to a 4.1 rom I would have to manually move them back. Am I totally misunderstanding that?

EDIT: Ok. Re-read op in sbrissens cm10.1. I guess what he means is that flashing the rom will create a new directory called sdcard/0 and that everything on my internal card would be put in that new directory. I'd that right?

Bingo :) Performance Control isn't working guys. Something with that app isn't working for our device. Other apps like Voltage Control do work though.

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Im not seeing sdcard/0. I have no access to my internal sdcard. There is sdcard/, but none of my stuff is there, and there is external sdcard, but that doesnt have the stuff I need on it. If I revert back to 4.1 and flash the sdcard restore zip, everything is there. Any ideas? Think it would be different if I use vold.fstab from cm10.1?

My_galaxy

Nov 20, 2012

I'll patiently wait for paranoid thanks slick

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I just wanted to say thanks again to Rick and Scott. I am more than pleased with the performance of these 4.2 roms that are being released. I did not expect these roms to be daily driver status when they were release, but they are. I had issues with sd cards until I wiped everything on my internal and re-installed it all after installing the rom. I had some apps force close, but found out it was because of cm10 themes not being compatable with 10.1. Other than those few issues, everything has been smooth. Anyway, thanks for releasing AOKP, this is one of my favorite roms.

Reactions: slick_rick

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.

2hr and only 10 downloads?
WTF is wrong with you people?!

Thank you Slick

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Right....we would think more people would DL but than again its sat people partying lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    Updated OP with latest links for nightlies and Milestone 1. Enjoy! :)
    New build posted. Has latest upstream AOKP changes and l900 device tree changes from CM. Enjoy!
    New build is up for download! Has latest AOKP upstream changes, CM device changes and new mali r3p1 update which means no more weird artifacting or memleaking! Enjoy :)

And to those getting the cannot connect to camera issue, usually a fix permissions in recovery fixes it for me. Try that out.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!