[XPOSED] MotoXposed 0.6 - Hide carrier, center clock, quick settings, etc

Search This thread

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
There might be an xtheme that inverts some apps but what I did is replace the SMS/MMS app with a inverted one,still trying to find a replacement for the people app which is tricky. Both dialer app and the people app must be compatible and contacts provider and syn adapter must also be compatible

Sent on my Moto X

infinit22

Nov 17, 2012
Do you have a link to the inverted mms you used? I'm on Verizon, does it matter that I don't have root?

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
Hey rob, do you think it's possible to have the active notifications lock screen be the permanent lock screen? Not asking you to do it, just asking if it would be possible in general.

seanrobot

Nov 17, 2011
Read post # 50 , read people. As long as you are rooted and installed xposed framework and motoxposed, soft reboot it will work

Sent on my Moto X

Is there a certain order I should do things? Cant seem to get it to work on Rooted VZW Moto X. Should I set the settings first then to the soft reboot or do the soft reboot then set the settings? Sorry Im a bit confused.

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
Is there a certain order I should do things? Cant seem to get it to work on Rooted VZW Moto X. Should I set the settings first then to the soft reboot or do the soft reboot then set the settings? Sorry Im a bit confused.

Install xposed framework first, install it and reboot, now you install motoxposed and open xposed framework app and under modules check off motoxposed and reboot, now open motoxposed app and apply your settings and reboot again

Sent on my Moto X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This requires a rooted device.

Current functionality:
    - Hide carrier label in status bar (on by default)
    - Clock customization (center, day of the week, am/pm)
    - Navigation bar color
    - Custom battery style
    - Custom quick settings configuration, added Rotation/GPS tiles
    - Remove background gradient

Download from Play Store
    Please reboot once after installing or upgrading for changes to take effect.

Installation:
    Install the latest Xposed framework (3.0+) from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
    Install MotoXposed and enable it
    Reboot once for settings to take effect

Thanks to rovo89 for Xposed (XDA thread)

gnxb.png
    6m60.png

Install xposed framework first, install it and reboot, now you install motoxposed and open xposed framework app and under modules check off motoxposed and reboot, now open motoxposed app and apply your settings and reboot again

Sent on my Moto X
    GravityBox[KK] has similar (or better) customization abilities as MotoXposed and it works on KitKat. It can be installed thru the Xposed framework, or from http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.ceco.kitkat.gravitybox.
    Sorry about this, im comming from samsung device so im kinda lost on moto x, but how i can boot into recovery, I already try from fastboot but show me an blank screen, is there another way to do it? Thanks

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

Power your phone off and turn it back on while holding volume down. That'll get you into the bootloader. From there, just hit volume down to highlight recovery, and volume up to select it. The phone will boot back up into a version of Android that has /system write protection disabled, allowing you to make your changes.
    0.4 has been pushed, added some quick settings options.