[Q] Is only my camera is faulty??

Search This thread

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi! I bought MM Canvas a117 yesterday from flipkart for Rs. 12000/- . Everything else is fine but the camera pictures are very noisy. I am attaching two photos. Can you please check and tell that if only my handset is faulty or all a117 have same issue. I have 30 days replacement warranty from flipkart. Thanks in advance. It will be highly appreciable if you can attach a few photographs taken from your Handset.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 84
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 64

Hameedhudeen

Jun 9, 2011
Chennai
Hi! I bought MM Canvas a117 yesterday from flipkart for Rs. 12000/- . Everything else is fine but the camera pictures are very noisy. I am attaching two photos. Can you please check and tell that if only my handset is faulty or all a117 have same issue. I have 30 days replacement warranty from flipkart. Thanks in advance. It will be highly appreciable if you can attach a few photographs taken from your Handset.

The camera actually captures a lot of noise under low light condition and certain regular conditions.

Pictures come good under good lighting conditions..

Camera is a bit bad actually, also the flash doesn't sync with the captured image frame and high intensity of led light gets captures in the image. :( :/

Reactions: shivrajsingh

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
The camera actually captures a lot of noise under low light condition and certain regular conditions.

Camera is a bit bad actually, also the flash doesn't sync with the captured image frame and high intensity of led light gets captures in the image. :( :/

Thanks for information. The camera only works outdoor. My previous phone S Duos took great pictures at 5 mp. That was also clumsy phone except camera.

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
I've used it. All the probs occur in that app too..

Im using Camera Jb+ and I find it better than the stock camera

I tried both Camera JB+ and Snapit camera. They have same issues. But I think that camera zoom fx is better, because I dont zoom images to the level they pixelize.
Should I get replace this mobile and get any mobile in the range of Rs. 12000/-??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

@shivrajsingh

Try SNAPit Camera App and check the quality- search on XdA
    @shivrajsingh

Try SNAPit Camera App and check the quality- search on XdA

I've used it. All the probs occur in that app too..

Im using Camera Jb+ and I find it better than the stock camera
    I tried both Camera JB+ and Snapit camera. They have same issues. But I think that camera zoom fx is better, because I dont zoom images to the level they pixelize.
    Should I get replace this mobile and get any mobile in the range of Rs. 12000/-??

If the camera issue concers you so much, then sell your mobile and buy a moto g.