How to repair CustomerID error,Contact Dealer Boot to Suspend/TCMD

Search This thread

almstag

Dec 8, 2011
error.jpg

CustomerID error,Contact Dealer
Boot to Suspend/TCMD mode:0004:00000000:000000cc?

ICS LEKAS 672.180.17.XT910.Retail.en.EU

boot up BT Tool

help

Last edited:

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Dude, if you doesn't back up your mmcblk1p18 than there's no help.

I bet you got no backup, because you ask about this failure so > NO HELP FOR YOU AND FOR ME :D

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
I've asked our service in Germany, what is my solution. They answered' i've to change my board and it will cost 259€. I can buy an new Phone for that Money, so that's no solution for me :thumbdown:

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Wait for the official SBFs to release. If that won*t help you can still send your phone to repair. But I guess there will be another solution..

Edit> This seems to be an solution! Flash the ebr file from GB ---> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1709431

Edit: Sorry, just for LATAM with CID backup... but maybe it helps a bit ;)

Last edited:

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Come on Dtrail, we both know there won't be an solution. Also FastbootFiles won't change anything.

My failure was, to try your Root Method before it was confirmed on XDA. First time i read an word about the mmcblk1p18 was, after i confirmed that it's working. Before that we where just talking about booting over BP for an while. Nothing about forever...

Lesson i've learned > just trust XDA/DroidRzR :thumbup:

xwere

Dec 26, 2010
Is an mmcbkl18 backed up from a rooted ICS 4.04 as good as one from a GB rom ?.

I am asking because i only backed up after updating to the ICS EU retail leak and now i want to update to the new CN.en from China.

btw my original rom was Asia retail.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium App

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
The mmcblk1p18 is unique and depends on your Motherboard. So it doesn't matter, what rom you're using. The blk1p18 should be the same. That's why my only way is to change the board.

Some users backed up their blk1p18 from T-Mobile Leak and restored it successfully on the EU Leak. So you should be safe. Just be sure it got 512kb if i remember right.

Edit: Maybe a nice guy can confirm that before you try anything. I'm just an User that play with his toy and try to learn. You know what i mean ;). There're some Android Profs here, that know more about this stuff than i do :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Come on Dtrail, we both know there won't be an solution. Also FastbootFiles won't change anything.

My failure was, to try your Root Method before it was confirmed on XDA. First time i read an word about the mmcblk1p18 was, after i confirmed that it's working. Before that we where just talking about booting over BP for an while. Nothing about forever...

Lesson i've learned > just trust XDA/DroidRzR :thumbup:

Just have a look on our group threads, and also what frasertag said before you talk about there is no solution! We don't know it exactly, but it seems to be possible as soon as we get an fullflash SBF. And I've got also another idea, but therefor we need the fullflas SBF first..So just chill until we get these files, then we'll see.

Edit: and don't say I haven't warned you before.. ;)

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Just have a look on our group threads, and also what frasertag said before you talk about there is no solution! We don't know it exactly, but it seems to be possible as soon as we get an fullflash SBF. And I've got also another idea, but therefor we need the fullflas SBF first..So just chill until we get these files, then we'll see.

Edit: and don't say I haven't warned you before.. ;)

You did a favour to mqny others with testing to restore p18 backup from another device. After that we knew exactly that it doesn't work.

shamytvm

Mar 20, 2013
CustomerID Error

Hi brothers,

My razr got same problem like CustomerID error while this same issue showing i tried restore back ICS. Restoring all completed succesfully but its still cannot load OS. is it because of CustomerID error ? The hope which i having i had the back of cid.img file. Is there any way to restore back this file back my droid razr maxx xt910.

Please help me brothers..

Thank you
Shamil.

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Hi brothers,

My razr got same problem like CustomerID error while this same issue showing i tried restore back ICS. Restoring all completed succesfully but its still cannot load OS. is it because of CustomerID error ? The hope which i having i had the back of cid.img file. Is there any way to restore back this file back my droid razr maxx xt910.

Please help me brothers..

Thank you
Shamil.

You MUST restore your personal CID. Each device has its own special Customer ID. You really should take care of what you're doing with your device...

Let's look for a solution: How did you wipe your CID? If you used BMM for that, your CID should be located on your sdcard / sdcard-ext in a folder called "clockworkmod/Firmware". You can restore it manually by using dd command in Terminal or adb. The easy way would be to install/use BMM. Just reboot into recovery, select "Firmware Flashing" and "Restore CID, now navigate to your clockworkmod-folder, select the file called "CID_xxx_xx..." (xx stands for a date or similar) and confirm with "Yes". MAKE SURE you have a kernel installed which matches your region!!

If you lost you backed up CID, there is unfortunately no way back...

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
AW: How to repair CustomerID error,Contact Dealer Boot to Suspend/TCMD

fastboot flash cid cid.img

If you're not rooted ;)

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk 2

shamytvm

Mar 20, 2013
have ncrateA

If you're not rooted ;)

Thanks alot bro..

But write now i can access my ap fastboot only, os also not loading..

Previosly what i did was :-

My razr maxx is ics 4.0.4 - i rooted - install boot menu manager - backup cid.img ( and kept a back in pc also ) .

Then i tried to update to jellybean .. Successfully updated and wiped data.. But its not loading os..

Again and again tried to restore back ics still same error showing 'CustomerID error'.

Its very appreciable if you can show me a step by step way to restore back my cid.img and continue to install ics rom also..

Thanks alot brothers
Shamil

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6

To boot into the System with an erased CID you have to choose BPTools in your Bootloader (Where you select AP Fastboot)
After that you can root (Always use BPToos during the reboots) and install BMM.

shamytvm

Mar 20, 2013
Cid.img restore

If you're not rooted ;)

If you're not rooted ;)

Thanks alot bro..

But write now i can access my ap fastboot only, os also not loading..

Previosly what i did was :-

My razr maxx is ics 4.0.4 - i rooted - install boot menu manager - backup cid.img ( and kept a back in pc also ) .

Then i tried to update to jellybean .. Successfully updated and wiped data.. But its not loading os..

Again and again tried to restore back ics still same error showing 'CustomerID error'.

Its very appreciable if you can show me a step by step way to restore back my cid.img and continue to install ics rom also..

Thanks alot brothers
Shamil

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6

BTW: If you alteady updated to JB by using the OTA, there's no way back to ICS!

shiwuye12

Mar 19, 2012

If you're not rooted ;)

Wait!
I found that htc's cid can be edited by fastboot.
And the command above proved that cid has no sign-check.
So if we can getvar it from a p18 phone (allow-mbmloader-flash-mbm)
And we edit it directly from fastboot......
Now we just have to confirm that if fastboot disabled the cid writing.