[Q] Cannot Hard Reset Galaxy S3 Mini

Search This thread

zk666

Apr 25, 2014
Bangalore
Hi everyone here

I have Samsung galaxy S3 mini which i bought about a year back from another country , and i am having an un explainable problem with my device

The device gets restarted by itself in a short span of time ,and if i switch it of or restart , the device goes back to an earlier stage .(ie into a state how it was 2 months back ,including all the settings,wallpaper,call log ,messages etc) i tried doing Factory reset and failed as the device restarts when i press the factory reset tab..

I also tried Data Wipe through recovery mode and it didn't work either ..

i tried Data wipe + clean catch and doesn't work Also there is a notice in android recovery, which states:
did not match sized '/system/csc/common/system/csc/feature.xml' (no data available)

tried installing Stock ROM via odin and many custom roms ..nothing works

as of now , my phone is un usable

please any help would be appreciated (dont ask me about the warranty as its purchased from outside and its been a year now , taking to the Samsung service center here was too dumb , as even they have no idea about this bug )

moonryder

Apr 24, 2014
southern
Hi everyone here

I have Samsung galaxy S3 mini which i bought about a year back from another country , and i am having an un explainable problem with my device

The device gets restarted by itself in a short span of time ,and if i switch it of or restart , the device goes back to an earlier stage .(ie into a state how it was 2 months back ,including all the settings,wallpaper,call log ,messages etc) i tried doing Factory reset and failed as the device restarts when i press the factory reset tab..

i tried Data wipe + clean catch and doesn't work Also there is a notice in android recovery, which states:
did not match sized '/system/csc/common/system/csc/feature.xml' (no data available)

please any help would be appreciated (dont ask me about the warranty as its purchased from outside and its been a year now , taking to the Samsung service center here was too dumb , as even they have no idea about this bug )
as it seems that your csc code is wrong.
search for a ROM that supports your country or flash carbon11 or cm11 (but no guarranty) ;)

m.

Reactions: zk666

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Maybe it's a fake

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Try install another recovery, maybe twrp or cwm

Reactions: zk666

zk666

Apr 25, 2014
Bangalore
its official firmware

search for a ROM that supports your country or flash carbon11 or cm11 (but no guarranty) ;)

m.
thanks for the reply ...but its in its official firmware , not yet rooted so how could be the CSC be wrong ?

for carbon mod 11 ,ill try downloading

the thing is i ve installed another rom..odin shows its successful , but my phone restarts in the same old situation

zk666

Apr 25, 2014
Bangalore
TWRP or CWM

Maybe it's a fake

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

how to do that ? ie how to install any other recovery ? i am a newbie here

kenju254

Apr 30, 2014
Sorry I am experiencing the same problem and thought I was alone. Please if anyone has a solution to this please assist

Hi everyone here

Sobaro

Oct 27, 2012
Lattakia
Hi everyone here

hello man , could u please tell us if u solve ur problem ? if YES , how ? Thank u in Advance. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone here

m.
    Maybe it's a fake