[Q] Nokia X FREEZES at the Log On screen

Search This thread

gameboybin

Apr 17, 2014
My Nokia X had been rooted for a while until today, I forgot to charge my phone so it shut down, after charging i turn on my phone but it just stuck at the NOKIA logo won't turn on. I have tried hard reset put it into recovery mod but it still doesn't turn on

Please help me!!!! Thanks a lot

tbiwalkar

Mar 4, 2014
Kalyan
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5
My Nokia X had been rooted for a while until today, I forgot to charge my phone so it shut down, after charging i turn on my phone but it just stuck at the NOKIA logo won't turn on. I have tried hard reset put it into recovery mod but it still doesn't turn on

Flash entire sto stuff by putting phone to download mode!

Reactions: Shreesha.Murthy

allenshaju

Aug 1, 2014
Madikeri
nokia x freezes at nokia logo

I also have the same problem...previously i had rooted the phone and installed the google services.the phone worked well for 1 month.Recently i was notified with a 1.2.4.1 .I updated the phone and while restarting it froze at nokia logo.I tried hard reset..still freezes on nokia logo...plz help..please send a solution with detailed instructions ......

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
I also have the same problem...previously i had rooted the phone and installed the google services.the phone worked well for 1 month.Recently i was notified with a 1.2.4.1 .I updated the phone and while restarting it froze at nokia logo.I tried hard reset..still freezes on nokia logo...plz help..please send a solution with detailed instructions ......

Here you go. Good luck. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2747262

ahhamado

Aug 29, 2012
Makassar
I'm done the recovery and reflashing about 4x for this phone (I'm using Nokia XL). just a few things to avoid;..
- keep internal space memory >200mb
- dont use swap memory flashing
- be wise to move app to sd. some core app prohibited to move, even you can move it.

we are really need expert help here to solve this case..

allenshaju

Aug 1, 2014
Madikeri
thank u very much............

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

plzz work on kitkat for nokia x tooo...plz....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flash entire sto stuff by putting phone to download mode!