I have joined with 3 more and have made the ROM .. RemICS
check it out ... try .. enjoy :D
LINK FOR RemICS

Last edited:

patr0

Feb 22, 2011
Craiova
Looks nice
What kernel is included (doues it have suport for HugeMem kernels)?
What modem is included?
What is the release date of the CM9 base?
And also install guide must be added
Haven't tried it yet but thank you for sharing :D

sammyservices

Mar 17, 2012
This is a Touchwiz Based ROM
All the elements in this themed ROM are based on Galaxy Note's Latest ICS ROM
So Please Themers and ROM makers DON'T blame me that i have COPIED etc.
If i have used any of your works without your permission please inform me to whether remove it or to keep it. :)

I Havent Included GApps in my ROM
You can download the Latest Ones from here => GApps
Changelog v4

Added Black Hole Live wallpaper
Added Galaxy Live wallpaper
Added Grass Live Wallpaper
Added Optimus 4X Lockscreen thanks to evilisto
Changed Contacts,Browser,Messaging Icons to that of Galaxy S 3 thanks to sunnylovesalman
Modified Trebuchet Launcher to look more like Touchwiz
Added Weather Widget from Galaxy S 2

Features

Latest CM9 20120516 NIGHTLY build
Optimus 4X Lockscreen
Touchwiz Launcher
Touchwiz icons
Touchwiz Look and Feel
Latest Google Apps
Touchwiz Calculator
Touchwiz Clock
Touchwiz Memo
Samsung Apps
Touchwiz Task Manager
AccuWeather Widget
Flipboard
Modified framework-res for more Touchwiz Look
MIUI Player with Widget
Google Play Music Modified for a more Touchwiz Look

Screenshots
Click On Image to View Larger Pic :D

Download Link

HERE

The ROM is fast, and stability depends upon the CM9 build , stable enough for daily use.
For all those Touchwiz enthusiasts , THIS is the ROM you are looking for.
If you want me to change any feature or improve my ROM , send me a Private Message.
why do I get wifi flicker on off when I install yr rom ? It looks great but....tried wipes , dalvik cache wipe and different gapp files but no go. Can u pls help me ? I like the looks of the rom so far and besides I like TW.
Thx.

Vlad87do

Nov 21, 2011
NRW
HEY , you are awesome!!!

if you would change this gray-gradient to black it would be more Touchwized :)

sammyservices

Mar 17, 2012
Pls reply. I need to install this rom but serious issue with wifi flicker. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

FCB-Fan

Feb 7, 2012
Don't spam this topic!You don't have to write all 2 posts that you have a "serious" problem.

sammyservices

Mar 17, 2012
Not spamming. Just waiting. It's past midnight here in Bangkok and thought I would load this rom tonight and use in the morning. Got it. ?

monish1995

Sep 10, 2010
Chennai
i dunno man , i guess its problem with your handset , i have tried twice and i didnt get the flickering wifi , try reflashing clear all cache and factory reset :D
hope it helps :D

monish1995

Sep 10, 2010
Chennai
Looks nice
What kernel is included (doues it have suport for HugeMem kernels)?
What modem is included?
What is the release date of the CM9 base?
And also install guide must be added
Haven't tried it yet but thank you for sharing :D

Stock Cyanogenmod kernel
Wtever modem cyanogenmod has , planning on adding nexus s kf1 modem
release date of CM9 is latest 16th of May
Yeah will add Install Guide SOON :D

sammyservices

Mar 17, 2012
Since u already have this rom on yr phone , can u pls tell me how is it ? Worth going from jw4 to this ? thanks !

Since u already have this rom on yr phone , can u pls tell me how is it ? Worth going from jw4 to this ? thanks !

I assume jw4 would mean gingerbread; the reason is that it's been atleast 5 months since I last saw gingerbread on my phone so I've lost track of what's the lastest GB out there.

If that's the case, there's absolutely no comparison between GB and ICS...they are in absolutely different leagues...GB is like the fashion style of the 1980s....nice to remember about but uncool to wear...ICS is the "now"...ICS beats GB in almost all aspects be it battery life, phone performance, network signal, data connection etc etc....the only disadvantage whatever ICS roms, for the i9000, is that they don't have Samsung's ****wiz framework...albeit some roms claim to have it...At the end of the day, these are just pure ICS with a ****wiz skin on it...

So, the only loss, as I see it, is that you may not be able to get all samsung apps to work as you have it in GB...but who really wants their crap apps...when there are far better alternatives....

Have fun shifting to ICS...welcome to the present!

Reactions: monish1995

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    title.png

Hey guyz .. this is monish
    I have joined with 3 more and have made the ROM .. RemICS
    check it out ... try .. enjoy :D
    LINK FOR RemICS

I assume jw4 would mean gingerbread; the reason is that it's been atleast 5 months since I last saw gingerbread on my phone so I've lost track of what's the lastest GB out there.

If that's the case, there's absolutely no comparison between GB and ICS...they are in absolutely different leagues...GB is like the fashion style of the 1980s....nice to remember about but uncool to wear...ICS is the "now"...ICS beats GB in almost all aspects be it battery life, phone performance, network signal, data connection etc etc....the only disadvantage whatever ICS roms, for the i9000, is that they don't have Samsung's ****wiz framework...albeit some roms claim to have it...At the end of the day, these are just pure ICS with a ****wiz skin on it...

So, the only loss, as I see it, is that you may not be able to get all samsung apps to work as you have it in GB...but who really wants their crap apps...when there are far better alternatives....

Have fun shifting to ICS...welcome to the present!
    where is 4.1 link ??

Hey .. i am still working on it ..
    i dunno y but suddenly i am not able to install ROMs larger than 200MB :(
    i am prepping the ROM .. with Some Of the Galaxy S 3 UI .. not able to get the Launcher to work .. but have got all the Icons and a little of UI .. working on it .. So will post a FINAL ONE with least bugs as soon as possible :D
    ITS NOT A FINAL ROM!!
    there will be a lot of changes ;)
    Clearly my question was'nt answerd earlier so I ask again!

Will you try to theme the clock in the statusbar too, it should be green ofc. Now I had to install the green holo CM9 theme to get it green but then it destroyed the numberboard in the Phone :(

But other than that, it's a very good rom, and I will continue to use it since I like the SGS 3 theme :D

hey .. the clock in touchwiz is white .. and yes i gotta change the clock colour .. will try to add it in next release :D