Search This thread

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
KRYON THEME
FOR THE GALAXY NOTE 3 on ATT & TMO

KRYON THEME is a new theme that digs a little deeper into your Touchwiz ROM's DNA. Its not just image work, but expanding into the smallest things and exploring/exposing new ideas that will make Touchwiz become almost a new UI feel. On this particular KRYON Theme, I wanted to merge that edgy taste of the ios7 style dialer to bond, in class, with the Touchwiz experience while driving that feel and sleek look through out. As an avid AOSP lover, I simply love the Note 3 and all its glory, just not the hideous look of stock TW. KRYON THEME hopes to make you smile :) This is my first theme, go easy... :)

This version is IN BETA RELEASE and consists of the Five Main Structures-Framework.apk, SecSettings.apk, SecContacts.apk, SecPhone.apk and SystemUi.apk, of course there is more to come. Just getting started...
Screenies:
NEW! PAPERKUT!!
w0to.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Lunar:
mu3h.jpg
mf7u.jpg
x1he.jpg
ruoh.jpg
xf29.jpg

Contributers and Team @dwitherell -THANK YOU- The Official Themer's Amazing Assistant(tons of help finding this and that and putting up with me!),
@itsmikeramsay yeah, -THANK YOU-for only, teaching me to decompile/compile apps and start them-ing in the first place while he waits on his N3! tought me .9 image know-how, Mike, D and I will be venturing into the next theme together as well :) Basically, KRYON will be myself(Wally3614) @itsmikeramsay and @dwitherell :)...Also thanks to @jdidtht for always chiming in, testing and helping my emotional state...lol

@foreverloco---what can i say about this dude, a lot that wouldn't be appropraite for younger folks lol. ..HE, IS, THE, XML GOD OF THEMES. This Theme got started on the CORRECT foot because of his amazing work on the Framework XML he made specific for me. THANK YOU! @bri315317 for helping with those pesky virticle lines and tabs....pheewwww

Features:
-Animated unknown caller icon, incoming and outgoing. Colors are swapped for either!
-Removed "End" text on pull down, replaced with image and changes from white to red when pressed to disconnect
-ALL new and custom made Phone Icon images. As well as many others:)
-Color changes answer/reject rings
-Removed tab underlines for super clean and classic look
-SETTINGS Menu, i did four different colors for settings Tabs, each with it's own stem to match. Color memory is a great asset when using a UI as heavy as TW. This cuts down on the "Where fook is___"
-LOCK rings match colors with Settings Menu

THIS IS NOT TO BE USED AS ANY TYPE OF BASE. PERMISSION TO KANG DENIED!!!
THIS IS A BETA!!! I already know what is there and not there, what works, which is everything purrrdy much, and what doesn't.
Known bugs:
Clock option 1 download from Tweaked Aromish folder doesnt change battery ( thanks to my testers @BACARDILIMON and @sshafranko )

Changelog:
3/4/2014
-Added New MMS that allows two color bubble view for received and sent!!!!? A NOTE 3 FIRST!!!! thanks @nijel8 for the code work for me!!!
-Added New PAPERKUT SystemUI as well as Framework Res (thanks for the line help @foreverloco)
-Added ALL NEW CUSTOM TOGGLES- DO NOT TURN ON CUSTOM TOGGLE COLOR for thei version!!!
-New Air Command
-more....lol

3/3/2014
-Added PAPERKUT Theme for OPAQUE
-Added ClockPackage
-Added NEW MMS *****FEATURING***** TWO COLOR TEXTING in/out THANK YOU @nijel8 for the help on this NOTE3 FIRST! (will be adding to other DL's soon)
-Tweaked statusbar SystemUI with stroked battery and other polishes
2/26/2014
vElement 3.o - Transparent only til tomorrow
-Custom made check boxes to Circle options
-Custom SystemUI Images including Wifi icon and some signal color changes
-****New Themed Stock Camera w/app drawer icon
-****New Themed Stock Mms w/app drawer icon (uniquely also changed the swipe to call/mssg color)
-****New Themed FlashBar/Multi Window handle w/custom images
-****New TSMapk themed
-Exchanged Settings Menu back to Color reflect tab menu to sub menus
-Built semi trans FashBarService.apk for both Opaque and trans versions
-Turned batteries Sideways in SystemUI for both versions(tweaked option 1)
-Themed TSMParts.apk for both versions
-I thiiiink more?? Lol
-Changed Main Header Panel colors in Settings from ugly TW Dark blue to 404040/Grey for top and 828282 for bottom with transparency
-some other crap

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: LOL TWEAKED ROM FOUND HERE http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588075)
1. FIRST, >>>>>DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT VERSION ACCORDING TO YOUR ROM VERSION BEING OPAQUE or TRANSPARENT!! Opaque will cause your Transparent set up to BOOTLOOP and vs/vs Opaque Theme to Opaque ROM and Transparent to Transparent ROM
2. READ 1 AGAIN
3.Download .Zip
4. Reboot into Recovery, Flash and have fun!
(if you want to undo, just look on your Internal SdCard and you will see a Vrtheme folder which will make a back up automatically-flash that back up to restore...buuuuuut you won't wanna do that ;)

DOWNLOADS:
Download Zip from here
Versions-
TRANSPARENT VERSIONS: DO---NOT--FLASH---THIS--ON OPAQUE SET UP!!!
ELEMENT v3.o
KRYON THEME w/Blue Dialer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhh1d6oidb961rd/KRYONTHEME_trBlue_Dialer_e3.o.zip
y5ahe5at.jpg

ELEMENT v3.o
KRYON THEME w/White Dialer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzibxj9y8faucp6/KRYONTHEME_trWhite_Dialer_e3.o.zip
naze3u4a.jpg

OPAQUE VERSIONS: DO---NOT--FLASH---THIS--ON TRANSPARENT SET UP!!!

PAPERKUT
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mgt40lbry869wjo/KRYONTHEME_OPAQUE_PAPERKUT_vE2.o.zip
w0to.png
[/URL][/IMG]

ELEMENT v3.o
KRYON THEME OPAQUE w/Blue Dialer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x8jcy7qhbers5op/KRYONTHEME_OPAQUE_Blue_Dialer_e3.o.zip
8yje6ahu.jpg

ELEMENT v3.o
KRYON THEME OPAQUE w/White Dialer
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41m4lk4dnmy9k4/KRYONTHEME_OPAQUE_White_Dialer_e3.o.zip
u8umape8.jpg

Default Wallpaper Download:
http://imageshack.com/a/img546/8455/r0x7.png

If you like the theme, please Thank US and "TIP US?" To the forum!

Donations are not rejected....lol, but NOT Necc...Thank us, spread the worrrrd!
Donate:
PP - Wally3614 n4e@bellsouth.net also found on PC view Donate To Me tab

Donaters: @sshafranko @BACARDILIMON @mscion @Melodic13

Last edited:

wally3614

Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
PAPERKUT coming soon for Tweaked Opaque
9avegu8u.jpg
ejaby2u5.jpg
e5uputa5.jpg
vu9ajyvu.jpg
uvy7u8ez.jpg
ede7u7yv.jpg
aza9upe4.jpg

Last edited:

wally3614

Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
PAPERKUT for Opaque!! INTRODUCING FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE NOTE 3 COLOR SEND/RECEIVE TEXT MMS COLORS!!! GETChA SoME! Lol

uzysesyj.jpg

Last edited:

shooterlgk

Jul 11, 2012
FrEsNo CA
That's right!..can't wait..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 10th March 2014 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 9th March 2014 at 11:58 PM ----------

This is only for t mobile ?..no wonder I couldn't get it to work..

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Reactions: wally3614

wally3614

Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com
That's right!..can't wait..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added 10th March 2014 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 9th March 2014 at 11:58 PM ----------

This is only for t mobile ?..no wonder I couldn't get it to work..

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

T-Mobile or att just Tweaked ROM though...what ROM r u on? Assuming you are Tweaked ROM the Paperkut is for the OPAQUE option in Tweaked not the transparent

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KRYON THEME
    FOR THE GALAXY NOTE 3 on ATT & TMO

KRYON THEME is a new theme that digs a little deeper into your Touchwiz ROM's DNA. Its not just image work, but expanding into the smallest things and exploring/exposing new ideas that will make Touchwiz become almost a new UI feel. On this particular KRYON Theme, I wanted to merge that edgy taste of the ios7 style dialer to bond, in class, with the Touchwiz experience while driving that feel and sleek look through out. As an avid AOSP lover, I simply love the Note 3 and all its glory, just not the hideous look of stock TW. KRYON THEME hopes to make you smile :) This is my first theme, go easy... :)

This version is IN BETA RELEASE and consists of the Five Main Structures-Framework.apk, SecSettings.apk, SecContacts.apk, SecPhone.apk and SystemUi.apk, of course there is more to come. Just getting started...
    Screenies:
    NEW! PAPERKUT!!
    w0to.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Lunar:
    mu3h.jpg
    mf7u.jpg
    x1he.jpg
    ruoh.jpg
    xf29.jpg

Contributers and Team @dwitherell -THANK YOU- The Official Themer's Amazing Assistant(tons of help finding this and that and putting up with me!),
    @itsmikeramsay yeah, -THANK YOU-for only, teaching me to decompile/compile apps and start them-ing in the first place while he waits on his N3! tought me .9 image know-how, Mike, D and I will be venturing into the next theme together as well :) Basically, KRYON will be myself(Wally3614) @itsmikeramsay and @dwitherell :)...Also thanks to @jdidtht for always chiming in, testing and helping my emotional state...lol

@foreverloco---what can i say about this dude, a lot that wouldn't be appropraite for younger folks lol. ..HE, IS, THE, XML GOD OF THEMES. This Theme got started on the CORRECT foot because of his amazing work on the Framework XML he made specific for me. THANK YOU! @bri315317 for helping with those pesky virticle lines and tabs....pheewwww

Features:
    -Animated unknown caller icon, incoming and outgoing. Colors are swapped for either!
    -Removed "End" text on pull down, replaced with image and changes from white to red when pressed to disconnect
    -ALL new and custom made Phone Icon images. As well as many others:)
    -Color changes answer/reject rings
    -Removed tab underlines for super clean and classic look
    -SETTINGS Menu, i did four different colors for settings Tabs, each with it's own stem to match. Color memory is a great asset when using a UI as heavy as TW. This cuts down on the "Where fook is___"
    -LOCK rings match colors with Settings Menu

THIS IS NOT TO BE USED AS ANY TYPE OF BASE. PERMISSION TO KANG DENIED!!!
    THIS IS A BETA!!! I already know what is there and not there, what works, which is everything purrrdy much, and what doesn't.
    Known bugs:
    Clock option 1 download from Tweaked Aromish folder doesnt change battery ( thanks to my testers @BACARDILIMON and @sshafranko )

Changelog:
    3/4/2014
    -Added New MMS that allows two color bubble view for received and sent!!!!? A NOTE 3 FIRST!!!! thanks @nijel8 for the code work for me!!!
    -Added New PAPERKUT SystemUI as well as Framework Res (thanks for the line help @foreverloco)
    -Added ALL NEW CUSTOM TOGGLES- DO NOT TURN ON CUSTOM TOGGLE COLOR for thei version!!!
    -New Air Command
    -more....lol

3/3/2014
    -Added PAPERKUT Theme for OPAQUE
    -Added ClockPackage
    -Added NEW MMS *****FEATURING***** TWO COLOR TEXTING in/out THANK YOU @nijel8 for the help on this NOTE3 FIRST! (will be adding to other DL's soon)
    -Tweaked statusbar SystemUI with stroked battery and other polishes
    2/26/2014
    vElement 3.o - Transparent only til tomorrow
    -Custom made check boxes to Circle options
    -Custom SystemUI Images including Wifi icon and some signal color changes
    -****New Themed Stock Camera w/app drawer icon
    -****New Themed Stock Mms w/app drawer icon (uniquely also changed the swipe to call/mssg color)
    -****New Themed FlashBar/Multi Window handle w/custom images
    -****New TSMapk themed
    -Exchanged Settings Menu back to Color reflect tab menu to sub menus
    -Built semi trans FashBarService.apk for both Opaque and trans versions
    -Turned batteries Sideways in SystemUI for both versions(tweaked option 1)
    -Themed TSMParts.apk for both versions
    -I thiiiink more?? Lol
    -Changed Main Header Panel colors in Settings from ugly TW Dark blue to 404040/Grey for top and 828282 for bottom with transparency
    -some other crap

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: LOL TWEAKED ROM FOUND HERE http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588075)
    1. FIRST, >>>>>DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT VERSION ACCORDING TO YOUR ROM VERSION BEING OPAQUE or TRANSPARENT!! Opaque will cause your Transparent set up to BOOTLOOP and vs/vs Opaque Theme to Opaque ROM and Transparent to Transparent ROM
    2. READ 1 AGAIN
    3.Download .Zip
    4. Reboot into Recovery, Flash and have fun!
    (if you want to undo, just look on your Internal SdCard and you will see a Vrtheme folder which will make a back up automatically-flash that back up to restore...buuuuuut you won't wanna do that ;)

DOWNLOADS:
    Download Zip from here
    Versions-
    TRANSPARENT VERSIONS: DO---NOT--FLASH---THIS--ON OPAQUE SET UP!!!
    ELEMENT v3.o
    KRYON THEME w/Blue Dialer
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhh1d6oidb961rd/KRYONTHEME_trBlue_Dialer_e3.o.zip
    y5ahe5at.jpg

ELEMENT v3.o
    KRYON THEME w/White Dialer
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kzibxj9y8faucp6/KRYONTHEME_trWhite_Dialer_e3.o.zip
    naze3u4a.jpg

OPAQUE VERSIONS: DO---NOT--FLASH---THIS--ON TRANSPARENT SET UP!!!

PAPERKUT
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/mgt40lbry869wjo/KRYONTHEME_OPAQUE_PAPERKUT_vE2.o.zip
    w0to.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

ELEMENT v3.o
    KRYON THEME OPAQUE w/Blue Dialer
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/x8jcy7qhbers5op/KRYONTHEME_OPAQUE_Blue_Dialer_e3.o.zip
    8yje6ahu.jpg

ELEMENT v3.o
    KRYON THEME OPAQUE w/White Dialer
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41m4lk4dnmy9k4/KRYONTHEME_OPAQUE_White_Dialer_e3.o.zip
    u8umape8.jpg

Default Wallpaper Download:
    http://imageshack.com/a/img546/8455/r0x7.png

If you like the theme, please Thank US and "TIP US?" To the forum!

Donations are not rejected....lol, but NOT Necc...Thank us, spread the worrrrd!
    Donate:
    PP - Wally3614 n4e@bellsouth.net also found on PC view Donate To Me tab

Donaters: @sshafranko @BACARDILIMON @mscion @Melodic13
    Please move to themes and apps

Mine
    Sorry!!!!!!

Please move to themes and apps

Done and done. :good:
    YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME
    this is a test run of RED FUSION! I'm still working on it it's not totally done yet, I would flash GRAY MURDER...THEN FLASH THIS OVER IT...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3s1xxwk1tdexyb/RedFusion.zip

ijgv.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

Wally, you going to post a link here when 4.4.2 tweaked drops?

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

U know dis!!!!! Lol