[Q] Xperia P Can't com[lete bootup

Search This thread

Tetsu06

Aug 2, 2014
My Xperia P won't complete the bootup process.

I had installed and used Honami moonwalker (which i have enjoyed) and wanted to go back to stock ROM, with a plan to then install Blur Cat ROM after getting the stock feeling again. So i decided to go back to stock via the update that kept showing in PC Companion to 6.0.1.A.200. I did that, it completed the download, i connected my phone (usual process), then on first boot up it won't go past that stage where it shows the colorful smoke. It is staying there for ages and generations.

I have tried to install CWM in it via recoveryX so that i go back to Honami moonwalker but recoveryX won't detect it.

Please help! :(

hami497

Aug 5, 2014

I had installed and used Honami moonwalker (which i have enjoyed) and wanted to go back to stock ROM, with a plan to then install Blur Cat ROM after getting the stock feeling again. So i decided to go back to stock via the update that kept showing in PC Companion to 6.0.1.A.200. I did that, it completed the download, i connected my phone (usual process), then on first boot up it won't go past that stage where it shows the colorful smoke. It is staying there for ages and generations.

I have tried to install CWM in it via recoveryX so that i go back to Honami moonwalker but recoveryX won't detect it.

you can flash 6.0.1.A.100 using emma flash tool by sony it can be download from developers section of sony website. run the emma flash tool, power off your phone, enter into flash mode by pressing and holding volume down button and connect your phone to pc using usb cable. emma tool will recognize the device connected press apply service, the firmware will be downloaded and the installed on your xperia p.
Hit thanks if I helped you :)

Reactions: Tetsu06

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you can flash 6.0.1.A.100 using emma flash tool by sony it can be download from developers section of sony website. run the emma flash tool, power off your phone, enter into flash mode by pressing and holding volume down button and connect your phone to pc using usb cable. emma tool will recognize the device connected press apply service, the firmware will be downloaded and the installed on your xperia p.
    Hit thanks if I helped you :)