MIUI Sensless ROM

Search This thread

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
Would you guys want to see this ROM, untill we get some real MIUI, I could make one Feel like MIUI and things like that

Let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan Corona

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
Add credit that you found the launcher thanks to me...
I don't like how u just add the launcher without adding credit that u found it from me.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

LOL do what? if youre not the dev of the app, you have no claims to any "credit" little guy. did you ever "credit" me when you decided to use the sense 4.0 clock widget in your so-called rom? how about the dev that created it? did you "credit" him too? oh, the hypocrisy of some of you people...

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011
I don't like how u just add the launcher without adding credit that u found it from me.

What? I found the launcher from a Miui thread in another forum

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

G

glacierguy

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the Adjusted Diabolical Revolution came back to life. Taking a break from cooking up sweet ROMs. Get out of here with that. And get out of that developer only thread too. I mean, we all enjoyed the laugh, but get serious. Don't come here calling out people that are actually helping. What a joke. You need to grow up man

Sent from my iced out HTC Ruby

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I was just joking around.
I said it sarcastic cause I released the thread of the Launcher in the APP section for people to look at.
Take a chill pill ha.
I'm not fighting or arguing.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

OT: Good job w/ the ROM
Never tried MIUI but only have tried the Launcher.

Digitaldreamer7

Apr 6, 2009
Tulsa
Not really, Going to wait for the real deal, all these "like ASOP" and "like MIUI" "roms" are nothing more then themes that break something that's tied to sense, or only look like what they are suppsoed to on the home screen, everything else just looks the same. Swapping some .apks around doesn't make this a rom and isn't really development, it's theming. No offense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LOL do what? if youre not the dev of the app, you have no claims to any "credit" little guy. did you ever "credit" me when you decided to use the sense 4.0 clock widget in your so-called rom? how about the dev that created it? did you "credit" him too? oh, the hypocrisy of some of you people...
    Would you guys want to see this ROM, untill we get some real MIUI, I could make one Feel like MIUI and things like that

Let me know