Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Vinius

Apr 4, 2008
Prague
A direct link from ftp has been provided

And is there a way to download from there or other location in normal speed, not 60 kB/s ?

Just another idea: have you considered spreading your ROM via torrent, like LeeDroid does? The update for new rom is spred in incredible speed with every ROM user. This is annoying many of us, not only me.

Last edited:

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
And is there a way to download from there or other location in normal speed, not 60 kB/s ?

Just another idea: have you considered spreading your ROM via torrent, like LeeDroid does? The update for new rom is spred in incredible speed with every ROM user. This is annoying many of us, not only me.

We have hotfile and a direct link from our FTP server. No-one else is having issues here my friend.

Just tried the direct link and its downloading at a min 300 kbs

Last edited:

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
Excellent update, I need alittle help with Rosie tweak. I can not seam to get the Rosie navbar transparent. I set it in tweaks and restarted Rosie. It still is not taking. I install CD 4 fresh

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

the transparent navbar works fine in another rom so i guess it's only a matter of time before Sergio fixes it here :)

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
In CDST > Locks > disable unlock animation - doesnt stay.. it ticks itself back.. :(

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
In CDST > Locks > disable unlock animation - doesnt stay.. it ticks itself back.. :(

Yeah most of the additional mods using the new Rosie.apk has issues.

Unlock animation
Homescreen scroll
Transparent Nav Bar

HTC removed loads of code in the apk, we have found a way but just need to find a solution for it to be implemented in our tools

Sent from my Coredroid Powered One X using Tapatalk Premium

Reactions: ringrover and PG101

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Yeah most of the additional mods using the new Rosie.apk has issues.

Unlock animation
Homescreen scroll
Transparent Nav Bar

HTC removed loads of code in the apk, we have found a way but just need to find a solution for it to be implemented in our tools

Sent from my Coredroid Powered One X using Tapatalk Premium

navbar is in the Port and land M10 ..

easy to remove , someone upload me Core V4 rosie and i'll do it for you guys.. :)

i can also remove the horrible all apps button to :

20120816172731.png

Reactions: ShyamSasi

cometoluc

May 24, 2007
Mechelen
Hello,

Thanks for the new release.

Do we have to do a full wipe or can we flash the rom over older version like v3.6 or v3.9?
And am i correct that we have to start with pushing the included boot.img with fastboot first?

I searched in the first threads again for the correct procedures but can not find any linking there for the fastboot command and the procedure to install a coredroidrom correctly. Is it possible to put in the thread of the information the procedure please?

The information is there in post 4 but it's put in association with flashing another kernel. I say this only because only two days ago i had to help someone with a new ONE X to get coredroid installed and i had to search myself because it was not clear to that person how to do it.

Last edited:

cwibel

Nov 23, 2011
Katowice
Hello,

Thanks for the new release.

Do we have to do a full wipe or can we flash the rom over older version like v3.6 or v3.9?
And am i correct that we have to start with pushing the included boot.img with fastboot first?

I searched in the first threads again for the correct procedures but can not find any linking there for the fastboot command and the procedure to install a coredroidrom correctly. Is it possible to put in the thread of the information the procedure please?

It's a new base so full wipe is required, and right You have to flash a boot.img with a fastboot to avoid a bootloop

all steps and fastboot commands You'll find here http://droidevs.com/showthread.php?t=53&p=201&viewfull=1#post201 - another amazing job irreplaceble Aortega!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content