[MOD][MK4/MA5/LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enabler & ##DEBUG# lock code removal

Search This thread

autoprime

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 23, 2010
So now we can get Verizon LTE on our phones?

Seriously tho, good work :good:

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
So now we can get Verizon LTE on our phones?

Seriously tho, good work :good:

No, just Korean LTE ;)

Pretty easy to do the edits. Smali isn't too bad to read, picked it up in minutes.

Now if I could get one of the pros to school me on why a simple little edit on systemui.apk is causing me fits. But that's another thread.

Sent from a little old Note 2

menissalt

May 14, 2008
So what do I type into the dialer? I'm used to Sprint diagnostics for the nexus and I just got my note. I've tried to type in debug, etc but there seems to be no way to do that. I am on Macks Rom though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
So what do I type into the dialer? I'm used to Sprint diagnostics for the nexus and I just got my note. I've tried to type in debug, etc but there seems to be no way to do that. I am on Macks Rom though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

It is in the first post. This fix does not change the dialer codes.

UND3RTAK3R

Jun 12, 2010
I just have one question flashing this allows you to put custom prl ie like verizion? Are am I missing something completely. I guess what im saying is how does improve the functionality of the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

imritechere

Aug 29, 2011
Bulverde, Texas
I flashed the LK8 and every time the phone booted I was getting the activation screen even tho I was fully activated. I flashed back to LJ1 and still was getting activation screen on every boot. Could this lock have caused the issue? Sprint replaced the phone!

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
I just have one question flashing this allows you to put custom prl ie like verizion? Are am I missing something completely. I guess what im saying is how does improve the functionality of the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I believe you are missing something. It returns functionality removed in the LK8 update.

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
I flashed the LK8 and every time the phone booted I was getting the activation screen even tho I was fully activated. I flashed back to LJ1 and still was getting activation screen on every boot. Could this lock have caused the issue? Sprint replaced the phone!

No, this has nothing to do with activation.

Top Liked Posts