[Q] System.UI chrashes

Search This thread

oFumbleSo

Jun 18, 2014
I just rooted my phone through WeakSauce, turned s-off, installed SuperSU and installed TWRP. Now I installed Xposed Framework and GravityBox and occasionally my system.ui crashes. What can I do to stop these crashes?

robocuff

Jul 23, 2011
Assuming you haven't modified much else, start by turning off some of the Gravity Box tweaks you've used. Or, turn them all off. Might be something in there causing it. If the problem goes away, start enabling one or two at a time until you find the one causing the problem.

Last edited:

oFumbleSo

Jun 18, 2014
Assuming you haven't modified much else, start by turning off some of the Gravity Box tweaks you've used. Or, turn them all off. Might be something in there causing it. If the problem goes away, start enabling one or two at a time until you find the one causing the problem.

Thanks, I'll try that

Tigerstown

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Detroit
I just rooted my phone through WeakSauce, turned s-off, installed SuperSU and installed TWRP. Now I installed Xposed Framework and GravityBox and occasionally my system.ui crashes. What can I do to stop these crashes?
You shouldn't use gravity box on a stock ROM. Use sense 6 toolbox. That could be causing your issue.

sent from my Red HTC M8 using Tapatalk because all Xda apps f/c ?