Cruzerlite Nexus 5 cases

Search This thread

oOflyeyesOo

May 27, 2010
St louis
I got a few of the bugdroid cases ordered. Can't wait. I have loved my evo lte case since it dropped, dropping it hundreds of times. Cheap and good basic protection.

zerolgk5

May 8, 2009
I ordered the clear bug droid. I have yet to be disappointed with a Cruzerlite case:good:.

Lythandra

Nov 30, 2010
Houston, Texas
How well do these cases protect the front?

How about a drop that lands on an edge?

They only show the back of the phone, not any front pics.

Anyone have a pic of the front with the case on?

Edit: Since its buy 2 get one free I ordered one of the armor ones and two different color smaller ones. Lots of choices now. The phone kinda ugly and looks fragile so having a case or three is important to me.

Last edited:

firemedic1343

Jun 4, 2010
Anytown, FL
www.meanCanary.com
How well do these cases protect the front?

How about a drop that lands on an edge?

They only show the back of the phone, not any front pics.

Anyone have a pic of the front with the case on?

Edit: Since its buy 2 get one free I ordered one of the armor ones and two different color smaller ones. Lots of choices now. The phone kinda ugly and looks fragile so having a case or three is important to me.

There's a video review on Amazon. The guy seems to think it will "definitely" protect the phone from a fall... not sure how definite that is, but it seems well built albeit very thin.

umbra6

Dec 7, 2007
Loxahatchee, FL
Here is mine with the clear case on:

Back:

nexus5.jpg

Front:

nexus5front.jpg

Last edited:

ms0chez

Jul 9, 2011
Ordered the green androidfied. First time using Cruz elite so hoping it'll be thin and nice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I received my Cruzerlite Bugdroid case in Teal and it is SO nice! I highly recommend it!! I have an i-Smooth screen protect on it and works perfectly. No peeling edges or anything. The case itself is really slim and does not add much bulk or width to the phone. There are cutouts for the buttons and it makes it extremely easy to access. I didn't have an issue with the power button like some others have. Attached some pics as well :silly:.
    Hi guys. Today I received the blue Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case. Here some photos.
    The quality of the case is excellent, and it looks very good. It fits perfectly and I think that it's thin enough. The only little issue is the power key, that become a bit more harder to press.
    Don't have my screen protector yet but it will be here Friday or Saturday via snail mail, hopefully......

I hope its not so tight around the edges that it messes with the screen protector like my one case on the nexus 4 did.
    This Cruzerlite case it pretty thin and snaps on very well. Im very happy with this case overall.
    1456674_10151778934565918_1422997460_n.jpg
    Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case (Black)

Before you ask ... I'm still waiting for my screen protector so I have kept the plastic protector that the phone came with. And yes, I know it's Gorilla Glass 3 underneath.