[CLOSED] [Starting to donate I9100G to Fuss132 for Development][UPDATED 06/5/12]

donation required ?

• YES

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • NO

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
F

fuss132

$10 donated. Confirmation number: 0JS132714X421180G.

Done my part too..

Vincenz, your donation is now complete
Confirmation number: 8M082897SD5326129.

USD 10

Just came in today and saw this post. Haven't really know fuss or his works. But im very supportive/appreciate for the developer/development of this phone. Without you guys, this phone was just plain "PHONE ONLY".

So, im calling everyone who owns this phone please do donate. You guys kept complaining not many ROM or whatsoever for this G compare non-G, but think again, what did you do so far to help sorting this out?

Thanks for all your Support! :) you will profit from this ;)

I m currently searching for a cheap device on ebay

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

manishdev

Oct 30, 2011
Lol work has not started here n the flow is on its on :) even codeworkxx is struggling and people are promising stars :)

F

fuss132

Lol work has not started here n the flow is on its on :) even codeworkxx is struggling and people are promising stars :)

Its not only about MIUI ;) If you don´t like it just don´t donate ;)

Doesn´t matter I will buy the phone tomorrow or so (even if the amount is not reached, I don´t want to waste time) because I hope I we will get closer to the target these days.

DocteurT

Apr 5, 2012
lol

congratulations with your work , i ll sure will donate when i can , and d'ont worry about useless haters friend , manish dev is one of those talkin a lot , mocking and criticizing , ( he done just the same with superatmos .....lol ) , and about is dev work ...hum just have a look and you don't want to blame the poor boy anymore lol , anyway a lot of good people here , don't pay attention with funny frustrated guyz ...no interest
thanx a lot and good luck with the maldito G mein freund

Metallico

Apr 21, 2012
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Hi people!
Im really, really new on this but i think the job that some people here are doing its simply great and i bilieve that its important.

I can contribute with 10 dollars.

Thanks people and we need more people to develop on the I9100G version.

Regards from Uruguay

Reactions: punjprateek

punjprateek

Dec 4, 2011
new delhi
Hi people!
Im really, really new on this but i think the job that some people here are doing its simply great and i bilieve that its important.

I can contribute with 10 dollars.

Thanks people and we need more people to develop on the I9100G version.

Regards from Uruguay
hi,
thanks you for ur donation plsss revert back to the thread when u have donated or new dev..... so that i can add the name in the donators list ....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
congratulations with your work , i ll sure will donate when i can , and d'ont worry about useless haters friend , manish dev is one of those talkin a lot , mocking and criticizing , ( he done just the same with superatmos .....lol ) , and about is dev work ...hum just have a look and you don't want to blame the poor boy anymore lol , anyway a lot of good people here , don't pay attention with funny frustrated guyz ...no interest
Oh! I never notice that he is such a guy! Anyway from my understanding he long long time ago already not using G version.

We just ignore this person then. ;)

vincenz

Sep 30, 2007
Some peoples are just pure annoying. If they dont support development, stop downloading others' kernel/rom.

A small donation is just fraction of the price they bought their phone, what's the fuss really? Probably it'll just cost you 1-2 apps price.

punjprateek

Dec 4, 2011
new delhi
I expect almost everyone who voted to donate plss donate HIM AS FAST AS YOU CAN.... ILL BE UPATING THE DONATORS LIST AS I GET THE INFORMATION ON THE THREAD AND ALSO FROM DEV... ANDREWS RU DONATING ?

manishdev

Oct 30, 2011

Lol i hardly care for d donations and at the end of the day its ur wish do as u wish. Remember the case of Superatmos he promised CM7 and AOSP roms and wat is he developing? Roms and kernels :)

I am not a hater of donations but trust me donate when you actually see results. This OP if he is promising you MIUI good i am glad tat dis neglected white elephant called G is getting some attention.

I am not a developer i do things as a hobby and dnt cheat people like superatmos :) who by the way never lost his phone :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Oh! I never notice that he is such a guy! Anyway from my understanding he long long time ago already not using G version.

And you my friend are living in a false world :)

Odraci

Feb 29, 2012
Chennai
OnePlus 3T
Moto G6
I think we are all mature individuals here on this forum who can respect the decisions others make. At the end of the day we should support any and all initiatives for the G. That will ensure we are all winners.

don't be mad now, stop,*hatin' is bad*... LMFAO :)

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA

Fire1981

Mar 13, 2008
I'm in with 10 € cause I really would like to see more custom roms for the 9100G and I also hope that Fuss132 will also provide some support in the german speaking forums such as pocketpc.ch ;)

German:

Ich hoffe du baust uns dann auch was schönes Fuss132, denn die jetzigen Roms sind noch keine Offenbarung.

EDIT:

Just donated....

Confirmation: 3G136511RT7494533

Last edited:
Reactions: punjprateek

Mirko ddd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
Piazza Armerina
whoa, love it!

Hi guys,
I had some problem with my I9100, it was unfixable and I asked to my user rom (Disaster Family) a small donation to buy it back.
Well, we got 389 euros (not dollars) in few days (a week about).
Disaster Family is a small community (50 people about, and donators were all italian ones, but one, Malavan from sweden).
I got my target and I am gonna have my I9100 next week.

I hope and wish all the best for this donations, hope u reach ur target as well, and sooner as possible I will put a small donation for you even if I shouldn t care.

In future I hope to get an I9100G to increase the support to this phone, because I find it very nice, and above all I see a bigger community grow day by day, and it would be bad if this would disappear slowly.

Long life to I9100G community!

And hey Fuss132, I don t know your works but if people want to donate to you it means u DESERVE IT, good luck!

superatmos

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 29, 2011
Bangalore
Lol i hardly care for d donations and at the end of the day its ur wish do as u wish. Remember the case of Superatmos he promised CM7 and AOSP roms and wat is he developing? Roms and kernels :)

I am not a hater of donations but trust me donate when you actually see results. This OP if he is promising you MIUI good i am glad tat dis neglected white elephant called G is getting some attention.

I am not a developer i do things as a hobby and dnt cheat people like superatmos :) who by the way never lost his phone :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please, Read This

CLOSED
    :)

THANK YOU FOR UR DONATION GUYS OUR NEW DEV FUSS132 HAS GOT OUR DEVICE TO BUILD NEW ROMS AND MIUI AFTER CM7/9
    PLEASE KEEP DONATING IF YOU LIKE HIS WORK AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR UR DONATIONS... I HOPE U GUYS DOESN'T GET DISAPPOINTED

Friends,

I am not going to use fancy words. This post is a simple but heartfelt request to you all.

This is starting to be a big community (I9100G), as u know, nowadays we have 2 or 3 devs as much, no more (big thanks to them, tomorrow I would dontate for them if they had a problem) and I think it is important to conserve what we have. supermatos is one of the greatest, and if a dev buys a new phone I understand it, but if he's last one breaks and I can pay a bit to buy another one together.. Why not ?. lots of good things in kernel development, roms, etc... so I can't believe how there is still people in this forum who doesn't pay.

He had also assured to provide us miui to our device after cm7/cm9 has been completed or its is in working stage. As im attaching the the conversation of him with mine in xda to assure you this not a TROLL

Today fuss132 and myself were succesfull to boot aroma installer to our phone without a device but more is hardly possible without a device its not possible for him to create new tweaks, rom development. As we know we still waiting for cm7 project to be finished. And also We can add aroma installer to cm7 project and existing custom roms ....

Making a donation is not necessary, nobody is gonna kill u because you didn't but I can say one things: i didn't expect this of xda community
    So I would request each one of you to donate towards acquiring a I9100G set for Fuss132.

Initially I would request you all to pledge a certain donation amount. Once the target is reached, we can start collecting the money or transferring directly to Fuss132 paypal a/c.

If all stand together we don´t need high donations from a small number of persons

If u guys wanna know about his work u can visit galaxy I9003 development section, if you guys have any questions you can contact him on this link..
    http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3264556

I will keep updating the OP with the pledged amount.

First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.
    whoa, love it!

Hi guys,
    I had some problem with my I9100, it was unfixable and I asked to my user rom (Disaster Family) a small donation to buy it back.
    Well, we got 389 euros (not dollars) in few days (a week about).
    Disaster Family is a small community (50 people about, and donators were all italian ones, but one, Malavan from sweden).
    I got my target and I am gonna have my I9100 next week.

I hope and wish all the best for this donations, hope u reach ur target as well, and sooner as possible I will put a small donation for you even if I shouldn t care.

In future I hope to get an I9100G to increase the support to this phone, because I find it very nice, and above all I see a bigger community grow day by day, and it would be bad if this would disappear slowly.

Long life to I9100G community!

And hey Fuss132, I don t know your works but if people want to donate to you it means u DESERVE IT, good luck!
    I think we are all mature individuals here on this forum who can respect the decisions others make. At the end of the day we should support any and all initiatives for the G. That will ensure we are all winners.

don't be mad now, stop,*hatin' is bad*... LMFAO :)

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA