Your New Forums Moderators - Please Read

Search This thread

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

orangekid
TonyStark
T-Macgnolia
PonsAsinorem
BD619
IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
graffixnyc

with the team leader being yours truly :)

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

Enjoy your stay :)

egzthunder1

Last edited by a moderator:

Obaterista93

Apr 4, 2011
Williamsport
Google Pixel 5
You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers).

Welcome, good sir! Gonna miss The Captain though... can we still call you The Captain?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

jon7701

Aug 4, 2012
I was wondering when the new mods and admin were gonna make a new post on here. :p Welcome to the Rez community!

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Please use the report button or pm for one of the mods to get a thread/post deleted/modded. They are here to help but cant be here all the time. If they get notified it will get taken care of quickly.

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
thread cleaned. Hello everyone. I am Papa Smurf151. I am one of the new mods around here. Please use the report button or pm me and/or one of the mods to get a thread/post deleted/modded. We are here to help but cant be here all the time. If I/We get notified it will get taken care of quickly. I'm usually on here throughout the day via mobile and at night I'm available to handle reports.

Welcome papa smurf

Sent from my iPhone...

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
We promise its nothing personal. We just sorta love The_Captain.

I think everyone loved The Captain :) he wasn't just some robot, he got down with us little folk

Edit: not to mention how fast on the draw he was at getting the job done

I too welcome you Papa Smurf

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium

Last edited:

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
We promise its nothing personal. We just sorta love The_Captain.

I think everyone loved The Captain :) he was in just some robot, he got down with us little folk

Edit: not to mention how fast on the draw he was at getting the job done

I too welcome you Papa Smurf

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium

No offence taken at all. I talk to the captain on gtalk all the time. Hes warned me of all you trouble makers. You think he was quick on the draw....Ha just watch me when im alerted. LOL

:D:D

Top Liked Posts