need opinion.

Search This thread

AinulFi3

Jan 12, 2014
need you guys opinions on what rom should i use for my samsung galaxy s GT-i9000. My phone already rooted and running Android ver 2.3.6. I'm looking for a custom rom that is intended for gaming. I've been doing research and I got 2 custom rom that I wanna try, CyanAOSP and GamerzRom.
before that, i wanna ask you guys which rom is the best rom for gaming?
- Gamerzrom or CyanAOSP?

Im a new member here and i don't know where should i post this thread. Im sorry if i post in the wrong section.

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
well as ive heard the Cynogen mod helps and maximize the performance of the device... try that..

hit thanks if it helped.. :)

Reactions: xhint

abstractVoid

Dec 8, 2010
well as ive heard the Cynogen mod helps and maximize the performance of the device... try that..

I second that, cyanogenmod is a pretty straight forward install/stable and good performance, also if you want to tweak some other settings you can
check into developer settings (unlock it first by hitting build number in about phone about 7-10 times). I personally use "do not keep activities" when you back out of an app the activity is not kept in memory thus always freeing up possibly wasted memory on an app you would not really go back into. The app states are saved when you press home button to leave an app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.