[ROM] (2/28/13) NANDROID Restore Stock FR 2.22 V10f / GB 2.33 V21e and 2.34 V21y

Search This thread

TGA_Gunnman

Feb 5, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Stock Nandroid Restores for 2.22 Froyo and 2.33/2.34 GingerBread​
for T-Mobile G2x LG P999 only!

(These Nandroid restores are not rooted and are in complete stock condition.)​

• Instructions:
1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "LG-P999-V10f.zip" or "LG-P999-V20e.zip" file extracted to your external SDCard in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/LG-P999-V10f directory. If the directory does not exist then create it.

• There must be a directory called "LG-P999-V10f" or "LG-P999-V21e" or "LG-P999-V21y" in the "/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup" subdirectory and the files must be directly in that directory, not in another nested directory or Nandroid will not find the files. (Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error.)

2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.

3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.

4. Select LG-P999-V10f or LG-P999-V21e or LG-P999-V21y and choose Yes - Restore.

5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu (just to be thorough).

6. When it completes choose Reboot.

Last edited:

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Cool. have someone in another thread that needs that , i mesaged him to watch for it to be uploaded. hes been crashed and needed a nandroid so this will help him out good work man.

Reactions: khateeb-77

Suprah

Mar 13, 2011
Not to thread jack but how do you backup stock g2x rom with rom manager?

I tried it and it didn't do anything.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

samson_420

Jan 26, 2008
Az
Just to clarify a bit. Drop the folder into clockworkmod/backup/ on your SD card. Made no sense when I first looked at the file path.

Tried this as a restore since my connectivity still sucks. I am getting a MD5 miss match. . . . What ever that means, I have no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: hereeny

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Nandroid Restores for 2.22 Froyo and 2.33/2.34 GingerBread​
    for T-Mobile G2x LG P999 only!

(These Nandroid restores are not rooted and are in complete stock condition.)​

• Instructions:
    1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "LG-P999-V10f.zip" or "LG-P999-V20e.zip" file extracted to your external SDCard in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/LG-P999-V10f directory. If the directory does not exist then create it.

• There must be a directory called "LG-P999-V10f" or "LG-P999-V21e" or "LG-P999-V21y" in the "/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup" subdirectory and the files must be directly in that directory, not in another nested directory or Nandroid will not find the files. (Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error.)

2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.

3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.

4. Select LG-P999-V10f or LG-P999-V21e or LG-P999-V21y and choose Yes - Restore.

5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu (just to be thorough).

6. When it completes choose Reboot.

OP Changed. Links updated and added 2.33 GB.

Downloads:
    Click on the following links to download via my Dropbox Account:

Completely Stock Froyo:
    Download LG-P999-V10f.zip

Completely Stock Ginger Bread:
    Download LG-P999-V20e.zip
    Links all fixed. Bought a MediaFire account.

Enjoy!
    LG-P999-V21y added
    Are you sure? It still let's me download it right now.

2.3.4 Nandroid other link if so

Sent from my LG-P999