Windows Phone 7 for T01A or X02T

Search This thread

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Hello, I was happy to hear that now it is possible to use the W7 with Tsunagi, but all methods are only for the TG01.
I own the X02T (is a T01A Japanase but with another carrier, SOFTBANK), i success install the miRom WP7 032 7 radio, using TG01toT01A Converter Utility, and my phone start normal with pin method.

But when I tried to install W7, I can not install the windows driver for the "Toshiba DL," I put the phone in download mode using pin 1 and 3, but when I connect to the PC, it does not find the driver, i tried to use the acer driver and the TG_Download_USB_Driver, but does not recognize.

I try with Windows 7 64 and with Vista 32, without success.

Plz someone could give a hand?

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Hello, I was happy to hear that now it is possible to use the W7 with Tsunagi, but all methods are only for the TG01.
I own the X02T (is a T01A Japanase but with another carrier, SOFTBANK), i success install the miRom WP7 032 7 radio, using TG01toT01A Converter Utility, and my phone start normal with pin method.

But when I tried to install W7, I can not install the windows driver for the "Toshiba DL," I put the phone in download mode using pin 1 and 3, but when I connect to the PC, it does not find the driver, i tried to use the acer driver and the TG_Download_USB_Driver, but does not recognize.

I try with Windows 7 64 and with Vista 32, without success.

Plz someone could give a hand?

There is already floating .bin image contatining whole bootloader for WP7, you need to encode it into tsw/enc with t01a key and then flash, it should success and later use tg01 instuctions

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Thanks for responding, but how can I do this? i know use the TG01toT01A Converter Utility to convert tsw to tsd (work with my phone), but bootloader dont work, i need use pin to start fone with T01A logo (DOCOMO).

But the problem is where i can get windows driver to make TG_Downloader work? My windows dont recognize the phone.

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Thanks for responding, but how can I do this? i know use the TG01toT01A Converter Utility to convert tsw to tsd (work with my phone), but bootloader dont work, i need use pin to start fone with T01A logo (DOCOMO).

But the problem is where i can get windows driver to make TG_Downloader work? My windows dont recognize the phone.

You need to flash rom with radoi 321 first, I don't know how it goes on t01a but if there's conversion tool it may work, then try to connect into TGDownloader, I recommend 32 bit system and administrative privigles.

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
You need to flash rom with radoi 321 first, I don't know how it goes on t01a but if there's conversion tool it may work, then try to connect into TGDownloader, I recommend 32 bit system and administrative privigles.

I flash the miRom 7 radio 0321 and working fine, but when i connect the phone in PC windows cant find the driver, soo TGDownloader cant find my phone.

I try with Windows 7 64bit and with Windows Vista 32 bit, and no one driver work.

Plz any idea?

tcampomanes

Mar 9, 2010
I flash the miRom 7 radio 0321 and working fine, but when i connect the phone in PC windows cant find the driver, soo TGDownloader cant find my phone.

I try with Windows 7 64bit and with Windows Vista 32 bit, and no one driver work.

Plz any idea?

xp 32 bits and install the driver , that's the problem.
I had that problem but with xp 32 bit and installing the driver, so good

Last edited:

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
xp 32 bits and install the driver , that's the problem.
I had that problem but with xp 32 bit and installing the driver, so good

Windows XP still dont work!! Can't install the driver, but i find this and WORK GREATS!!!!

yep!
finally i found the solution!
open tsbtgdl0.inf in C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TG01W Download Driver or what ever u installed
then,open device manager and check ur Toshiba DL with right click and choos "Property“ and find characters like "USB\Vid_0930&Pid_0d6c"
that's ur real device IDs
then in the tsbtgdl0.inf edit below characters to what u just find

Code:
[TsbSerialPort]
%TsbDevice1% = TportInstall00, USB\Vid_0930&Pid_0d80

[TsbSerialPort.NTia64]

[TsbSerialPort.NTamd64]
save and search driver in tsbtgdl0.inf folder again,u will be happy

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Aftrer flash the Bootloader WP7, i can put phone in Download mode (blue led). Choose multi—download and put the 3 files (flash.bin,NPRG8650.hex, partition.mbn) and start! But after press start in "Common downloader V4.7.20 For Android" Begin download the NPRG8650.hex and RAM, and download the partition.mbn and start RESETTING, soo after 15 sec get error Reset Fail.

Pls someone hava any idea?

wyemarn

Oct 21, 2008
Hi. I'm also a owner of X02T and using Softbank SIM now. I'm very interested in flashing to WP7.5 because WM6.5 is outdated but I wonder if after flashing to WP7.5, all features like phone, SMS, EMS and etc will work or i'm limited to only certain function and would not be able to use Softbank carrier. Thanks.

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
WORKING!!!

finally managed to install WP7, boot without PIN (normal way), realy fast boot, and fast OS, very nice, nothing like WP6.5.
now i working to fix 3G and market

eekthecat

Jun 14, 2007
Does Softbank SMS and MMS works after you install WP7? I'm using X02T and interested to flash to WP7.5 but I use SMS and MMS.

SMS work, but i dont know abou MMS, because i dont have Internet Plan.
WIFI, SMS, CALL is working fine, Market work after get the new serial with Microsft.

dsaxor

Dec 24, 2008
how did you manage to solve the problem on hang on resetting...

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Aftrer flash the Bootloader WP7, i can put phone in Download mode (blue led). Choose multi—download and put the 3 files (flash.bin,NPRG8650.hex, partition.mbn) and start! But after press start in "Common downloader V4.7.20 For Android" Begin download the NPRG8650.hex and RAM, and download the partition.mbn and start RESETTING, soo after 15 sec get error Reset Fail.

Pls someone hava any idea?

how did you solved this problem... mind if you give me a pm on how to solved this... Thank You..