[Q] [GT5282] Wipe system/factory reset

Search This thread

Cyvirevin

Mar 10, 2014
Unfortunatly my device doesn't performing well. So I go through Recovery Mode and wipe my system. After that I would try to RESTORE my Backup(nandroid), but result shown that RESTORE ABORTED. And my device only stuck with Bootanimation. What is the better option for this Problem.??? :(
-THANK YOU-

Reactions: Hungryhacker

Cyvirevin

Mar 10, 2014
What can I do.??? Restore aborted [Gt5282]

Unfortunatly my device doesn't performing well. So I go through Recovery Mode and wipe my system. After that I would try to RESTORE my Backup(nandroid), but result shown that RESTORE ABORTED. And my device only stuck with Bootanimation. What is the better option for this Problem.??? :(
-THANK YOU-

Yeah. I'm using cwm 5.0.2.7. Is my Backup useless Or I can't Restore my Backup by using 5.0.2.7. Please Help.

Reactions: Hungryhacker

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Yeah. I'm using cwm 5.0.2.7. Is my Backup useless Or I can't Restore my Backup by using 5.0.2.7. Please Help.
No not completely useless.
U cant restore the backup thru this cwm or 6.x(since u made backup from 5.x)
U have to flash stock thru odin. U will still hv bootloop
Then Go to recovery mode and factory reset thru stock recovery (since it doesnt work after flashing odin on cwm)
And u hv restord ur phone.

Now the backup part.
Get titanium Backup.
Open and find the option (restore settings from nandroid backup or something) Go and restore from there.
(U might have to restore again since some app data might not hv copied first time. Just open apps and see if u hv data or not)

Reactions: Cyvirevin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -THANK YOU-
    U might be using cwm 5.x
    thats y its happening

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
    What can I do.??? Restore aborted [Gt5282]

-THANK YOU-

No not completely useless.
    U cant restore the backup thru this cwm or 6.x(since u made backup from 5.x)
    U have to flash stock thru odin. U will still hv bootloop
    Then Go to recovery mode and factory reset thru stock recovery (since it doesnt work after flashing odin on cwm)
    And u hv restord ur phone.

Now the backup part.
    Get titanium Backup.
    Open and find the option (restore settings from nandroid backup or something) Go and restore from there.
    (U might have to restore again since some app data might not hv copied first time. Just open apps and see if u hv data or not)