[Q] note 4 rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MAGAZINEBRIAN

Nov 21, 2012
When the note 4 is released will there be a rom for the note 3 for it? From what I've seen it looks very like the s5 firmware.

Reactions: hotter
G

GuestK0079

Yes, it will be.
And now please delete this stupid thread.

Sent from my N9005

Last edited:

speedyjay

Oct 22, 2011
Farnborough
Gordon Bennet! The Note 4 is barely 2 days old, not even released to the general public and already you're banging on about a rom port....I think in your case, you definitely need to stop masturbating because its melting your brain! Delete this stupid thread please mods....

nitrous²

Jun 4, 2010
The Grid
Shall we engage in a public slanging match to get this thread closed too? ?

Alright, I'ma start this ?

Look what consumerism and capitalism brought us to! This guy is asking in all seriousness about a ROM port of a device that's been "announced" not even released a few hours ago! But if you say it's his fault, you'll see me flamin' at you. It's society's fault. It's taught him to act like a douche waiting with his mouth wide opened under the dripping faucet of the jit supply chain. And all of you are just shouting at him instead of warning and helping him to overcome his "morbus consume". What else is to come over us, I'm asking you!

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

B3311

Feb 16, 2011
Gelderd End, 1974
I blame Thatcher.

You youngsters have probably never heard of this hideous beast. It brought fear and loathing to a little land a long, long time ago. Destruction and ruin was its legacy. But fear ye not! It died last year.

Last edited:

qualkuno

Jan 19, 2013
Need to wait

Seriously, you just need to wait at least 2 months more or less....Until that moment just enjoy your note 3 with its official rom, custom roms or an s5 ported rom :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: MAGAZINEBRIAN

MAGAZINEBRIAN

Nov 21, 2012
I'm new to all this stuff MOD EDIT: REMOVED

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

MAGAZINEBRIAN

Nov 21, 2012
Gordon Bennet! The Note 4 is barely 2 days old, not even released to the general public and already you're banging on about a rom port....I think in your case, you definitely need to stop masturbating because its melting your brain! Delete this stupid thread please mods....
MOD EDIT: REMOVED

G

GuestK0079

I'm new to all this stuff MOD EDIT: REMOVED

New to what stuff ?
You are asking a question that nobody can answer you.
Did you even think about it before asking ?
I will remind you again, in case you didn't notice it yet : the phone got announced 2 days ago, it's not even available to the public and you're already asking if a rom port will be available. Dude, cmon...

Sent from my N9005

MAGAZINEBRIAN

Nov 21, 2012
New to what stuff ?
I will remind you again, in case you didn't notice it yet : the phone got announced 2 days ago, it's not even available to the public and you're already asking for a rom port.
Dude, cmon.
I already reported this thread.

Sent from my N9005

MOD EDIT: REMOVED

MAGAZINEBRIAN

Nov 21, 2012
New to what stuff ?
I will remind you again, in case you didn't notice it yet : the phone got announced 2 days ago, it's not even available to the public and you're already asking if a rom port will be available. Dude, cmon...

Sent from my N9005

MOD: EDIT: REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I blame Thatcher.

You youngsters have probably never heard of this hideous beast. It brought fear and loathing to a little land a long, long time ago. Destruction and ruin was its legacy. But fear ye not! It died last year.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Alright, I'ma start this ?

Look what consumerism and capitalism brought us to! This guy is asking in all seriousness about a ROM port of a device that's been "announced" not even released a few hours ago! But if you say it's his fault, you'll see me flamin' at you. It's society's fault. It's taught him to act like a douche waiting with his mouth wide opened under the dripping faucet of the jit supply chain. And all of you are just shouting at him instead of warning and helping him to overcome his "morbus consume". What else is to come over us, I'm asking you!

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
    When the note 4 is released will there be a rom for the note 3 for it? From what I've seen it looks very like the s5 firmware.