Facebook for Android problems?

Search This thread

itsyasuperman

Dec 23, 2010
Hi, people! Im having a problem with facebook for Android. The problem is that when it notifies me of a personal message and i press the message, it shows my messages i had gotten months ago! anyone help?

nicpol7

Nov 11, 2009
Hi, people! Im having a problem with facebook for Android. The problem is that when it notifies me of a personal message and i press the message, it shows my messages i had gotten months ago! anyone help?

have the same problem with galaxy s2..but not with my old galaxy s..
what phone do you have??
i think the reason is fb app is not updated for all devides yet..

FLAC Vest

Sep 8, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
That happens on my Nexus 1 as well; if I get a notification or something it will take me to the menu but it won't update.

Try opening the App itself and going to your messages from there.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA Premium App

nibras_reeza

Feb 8, 2011
Colombo
nibras.co.cc
Same problem for me. The app is very slow in updating. The message does come after a while but it's *after a while*.

I'd give -5 stars for the facebook app. I'm using the latest version on the market.

anmtrn

May 2, 2011
Newark
When trying to comment on something, the app stays with the image, adding comment and does not add the comment, even after closing the app and opening again i am brought to this screen, usually a reboot fixes it, but i think that should be necessary to in such an app...smh

remzicavdar

Jun 6, 2011
Amsterdam
Last edited:

SamDenial

Aug 16, 2011
I am also getting problem with this application , I thought its my phone problem but now it seems that its an application problem.

Ser Gilgoroth

Aug 11, 2011
Kamloops
I don't get this particular error, however from time to time if I attempt to view a comment with media (video, picture, ect.) I get an error. Can't recall what it says right now, not sure it has happened since I installed NSCollab.