[APP][4.0+] Shuff

Search This thread

milot.tahiraj

Dec 26, 2013
Didnt like it.
Sorry to be so rude, but shuffle can do every music player there.
Maybe im wrong but I dont think anybody will like it.
Good Luck.

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Don't take the first reply too seriously, this player has potential. I really love the design. It'd be awesome if you could actually make a music player because I can't find any good ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lithid-cm

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Cleveland
Didnt like it.
Sorry to be so rude, but shuffle can do every music player there.
Maybe im wrong but I dont think anybody will like it.
Good Luck.
Not to be rude, but you sound like a troll. Of course other players have shuffle if they didn't that would be silly. The point of this application is using a different method to do the same thing without the bloated features from other players. I simply wanted an app that I could open, hit a button and listen to all my music. I am sorry you don't understand the simplicity. I plan on make a ton of updates. Would you mind explaining your issues a little further? Maybe I can create something you might actually enjoy?

Don't take the first reply too seriously, this player has potential. I really love the design. It'd be awesome if you could actually make a music player because I can't find any good ones.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks!

I am not fully following. This is an actual music player. Just not in a traditional sense. When things would you like to see? I have no issues adding in great functionality. Please let me know.

Totally agree with this guy!
Needs some work, but it has a lot of potential.
Thanks!

What would you like to see done with this app then?

Like it. Nice and simple. Needs a way to close it and would like a dark theme.
Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app
Thanks a lot. When you say "a way to close it" do you mean from the notification? My application watches for a dismiss from recents. So if you open your recents and swipe the app away it will cleanly close the app and stop playing music. Themes is coming to the app as well.
Dark and Light variants.

Top Liked Posts