{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Hi,

another thing, which is same as in CM9 it that SMS doesn't want to be send all. I usually write 4 part SMS with ěščřžýáíé and it send just first cca 100 signs...what to do? I'm using Vodafone CZE, is it my fault or ROM's or provider? Thanks for reply

Were you able to send SMSes like this from stock ROM successfully, without problems?

If yes, problem is in ROM.
If no, problem is with your operator.

EDIT: For people, who want dual speaker on their LWW to be working, check my signature.

Last edited:

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
Hello Michael Tesar. Welcome to XDA.
There have been reported similar problems for CM9. As far as I follow the cm7.2 stream none reported this earlier. Are you sure you are on cm7?
Can you do further analysis? Does everything work with stock rom as expected? What might cause your problems?
The WIFI problem can be so much caused by: phone hardware defect, special WLAN-configuration, certain phone hardware that is different from ours and needs other drivers... and so far.
And the SMS one: This also can be an APP-Prolem. Did you try another sms-app (like go-sms)? Ot its provider or its another yet unmentioned problem :)

As this is a development-thread, better analysis is much appreciated.

Greets.

Reactions: michael.tesar

michael.tesar

Oct 28, 2009
Hello Michael Tesar. Welcome to XDA.
There have been reported similar problems for CM9. As far as I follow the cm7.2 stream none reported this earlier. Are you sure you are on cm7?
Can you do further analysis? Does everything work with stock rom as expected? What might cause your problems?
The WIFI problem can be so much caused by: phone hardware defect, special WLAN-configuration, certain phone hardware that is different from ours and needs other drivers... and so far.
And the SMS one: This also can be an APP-Prolem. Did you try another sms-app (like go-sms)? Ot its provider or its another yet unmentioned problem :)

As this is a development-thread, better analysis is much appreciated.

Greets.

Hello Snoopo,

thanks for your advice. Iam 100% sure Iam running CM7.2
1) unclocked bootloader
2) flash FXP kernel from zip
3) full wipe/dalvik cash/batery stats and cash format
4) flash ROM, then Gapps
5) reboot
If I am using original .42 - .69 (every generics I ve tried) havo no problem - everything goes normal. But, when I want to send message from any other ROM
CM7.2, CM9 (and all other ICS ROM does it). If I use GO SMS, Oskarek, Free SMS etc., no change :-(

I am hopless, no clue what to do. I want to use CM7.2 or CM9, because it's great ROM! But withou SMS it's nothing :-(

Can you advise anything?

Oh, THANK YOU, by the way!

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
Can you advise anything?

Are you able to do a logcat? It may be nice to see what happens in the log while you are trying to send a message that does not get sent.
if not: start aLogRec and the write message and send it and then stop and post logfile-record here. (have a look into the log file! There could be personal data you do not want to show us... you should remove that! if unsure send me a pm if you trust me.)

greets.

Il Giulione

Jan 9, 2012
Genoa
I wanted to download the cm 7.2 but there are so many cm, for example smultron, coconut...:confused: Why? Which one Have I to download? :)

androidsl

Dec 21, 2010
Gampaha
i have hit my head to a wall when trying to download from this ****ty host :(
tried 10+ times and it giving me this annoying "Wrong captcha". Can anyone reupload the coconut CM7.2 rom to host like mediafire and PM me the link?

Thanks a lot

Syris

Apr 6, 2009
Sorry, the devs ask for no mirrors, and trust me, thats important.

Try another internet browser

Sent from my WT19i using XDA

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
tried 10+ times and it giving me this annoying "Wrong captcha". Can anyone reupload the coconut CM7.2 rom to host like mediafire and PM me the link?

Thanks a lot

Then you entered incorrect captcha.
I got it correct with first time on Chrome, no problems at all.

mauam

Jan 26, 2011

Thanks a lot

Do this: Turn off IDM or DAP anything you using.Then try to fill capache.
It will give you link and error for capache won't be there now...
Click on it to get direct download link and as soon as download starts in default downloader of browser,close it.
Right click the external mirror link provided on the page there,click copy link location and paste it in IDM or DAP and get downloading started with resume support upto 6 hours.
Works for me, good luck:)

Reactions: androidsl

androidsl

Dec 21, 2010
Gampaha
Do this: Turn off IDM or DAP anything you using.Then try to fill capache.
It will give you link and error for capache won't be there now...
Click on it to get direct download link and as soon as download starts in default downloader of browser,close it.
Right click the external mirror link provided on the page there,click copy link location and paste it in IDM or DAP and get downloading started with resume support upto 6 hours.
Works for me, good luck:)

whooora, it worked. IDM was the problem :D
Thanks

Reactions: mauam

mihairu

Oct 27, 2009
hi all, is possible to simple_remote.0 to disable or prevent loading? i have broken audio jack and phone dont get to deep sleep because of it :/

Top Liked Posts