[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
Exactly stop riding me. I've stated like 4 times the rom is discontinued. It was our first rom cut us a break dude. No one will be experienced as CM9 team or Acs on there first rom. Let me see you release a rom then we will talk. Like I said. We are working on a Rom built on FC09 GB. Its called Stealth Sound Rom Inspired by the iWorld head phones. This rom is gonna revolve around music. Think of it as a Better version of Beats Audio.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: Fire n mage

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Exactly stop riding me. I've stated like 4 times the rom is discontinued. It was our first rom cut us a break dude. No one will be experienced as CM9 team or Acs on there first rom. Let me see you release a rom then we will talk. Like I said. We are working on a Rom built on FC09 GB. Its called Stealth Sound Rom Inspired by the iWorld head phones. This rom is gonna revolve around music. Think of it as a Better version of Beats Audio.

Next time, not to be rude, but try to credit specific people or teams in the post. Like for kernels and other people who've helped. Also, depending on who you are talking to, many people here have released roms. For me, miui, and i'm working on sense, blur, and soon to be gummyics, and touchwiz ics. Marcusant has done acsics, marcusantrom, miui, and aokp.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
The one thing (only one?) That concerned me was that you said you were running CM9 yet also had CWM 3.1.0.1. That is not possible. CM9 and any MTD ROM have their own CWM.
It looks like you are just about at your 10 posts so if and when you decide to release a ROM please make sure to have it hosted somewhere that does not require registration like dev-host, billionuploads.com or similiar. Also make sure you credit any whose work you are using. If you use your own kernel GPL requires you to post source or github.
Hopefully no one here has discouraged you from developing. Hopefully we will see something from you soon. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
I'm glad to hear tips from you guys versus's insults. It helps a New devs. Way of thinking. I mistyped my CWM version. Of course CM9 uses I think what is 5.5.0.1 I believe I forgt but I am including the genocide 2.0 kernal and pieces of the bloody survival theme which I am gonna credit. I will post the rom in the dev. Section. Thanks for the useful tips and happy modding.

KennyG123

Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
I look forward to checking it out. I was on the Bonsai test team so never ran SRF.

Vizzo

Feb 13, 2012
I didn't know Genocide had a kernel for FC09.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Fire n mage

Oct 13, 2010
newport news, VA

Oops accidentally thanked, rom sounds cool though.

duce102

Feb 4, 2011
North Carolina
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I didn't know Genocide had a kernel for FC09.

He didn't, Rodderik's last Genocide colonel was for EC05. It'd take some serious skill to port one of his kernals, not saying AnDrOpErZ and friends don't have skill. I miss Rodderik :( hang out and post man, I miss seeing that flying space toilet lol :p

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
Hello Guys sorry for the late post. This rom is indeed an actual rom. We are a new user to XDA and accroding to them, We have to have at least 10 post before we can post in the Dev. Thread. Am i wrong.? I cant post the link on here because of the posting rules. This rom is built off of EI22, But we have tested on ECO5 and EB13 and it does work. We replace the link on our blog for you users having trouble finding the ROM section. We apologize for the Issues you may have. Check out our blog again and the link should be on the home page. Heads Up: It is a 4shared link and 4shared does require that you have an account. So please be mind of that. Thank You. :)

I don't know if this has been addressed, but you may not link to a 3rd-party site that requires you to log in or create an account in order to download. That is against forum rules.

Either mirror this or get rid of it.

KennyG123

Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
I don't know if this has been addressed, but you may not link to a 3rd-party site that requires you to log in or create an account in order to download. That is against forum rules.

Either mirror this or get rid of it.

I let him know in a PM. I believe they pulled this and have a ROM in the dev section and are using rapid share and trying a few other host sites.

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
I'm glad to hear tips from you guys versus's insults. It helps a New devs. Way of thinking. I mistyped my CWM version. Of course CM9 uses I think what is 5.5.0.1 I believe I forgt but I am including the genocide 2.0 kernal and pieces of the bloody survival theme which I am gonna credit. I will post the rom in the dev. Section. Thanks for the useful tips and happy modding.

Not trying to be rude or start anything but by including genocide you will just brick everybody including yourself ubless you know how to build a kernel and port it.

KennyG123

Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
It appears the op here is not the tech guy of the group. He is confused. I would like to know who is in this group or if they are all new to here.

Reactions: duce102

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
How to make this ROM:
1. Download stock deodexed
2. Download a beats audio mod pulled by another developer
3. Download a thene of your choice
4. Extract the stock deodexed rom
5. Extract the system folder from the beats mod and theme into the deodexed rom
6. Open the /system/build.prop and change where it says the version number and change it to (insert name here) to make you seem smart and like a developer
7. Zip it up
8. Post on xda and brag to friends

The beats mod does nothing and I can prove it. This ROM is also identicle to ACS ics and the new one was just stock with useless beats files that are popular and do.nothing but get you sued.

We also need more information on the team (actual info and names and links) and you must give full credit when releasing your roms. I doubt 90% of what you say is true...

I'm just saying to not release a rom that I can make using my phone... Please perfect it and add more features before releasing.

Last edited:

AnDrOpErZ

Apr 20, 2012
Charlotte
This is what my devs. Did. Download a stock deoxed GB rom.They ripped drivers from an htc rezound, downloaded tvmofosho's bloody survival theme, removed bloatware for performance. Enhancement, put. The drivers in system/lib, system/etc, and system/ bin. Applied the themes framework and edited the build.prop and wrote a fresh updater script.

G

GuestK00145

This is what my devs. Did. Download a stock deoxed GB rom.They ripped drivers from an htc rezound, downloaded tvmofosho's bloody survival theme, removed bloatware for performance. Enhancement, put. The drivers in system/lib, system/etc, and system/ bin. Applied the themes framework and edited the build.prop and wrote a fresh updater script.

Should have tried porting Dolby Sound instead

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
OK, I've alerted PG and Jayharper; OP will need to get with our Moderators to clear all this up before posting any further supposed "roms". I'm willing to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but there is simply too much "negative" here to suggest that his is anything but either
A) a flim-flam scam, or
2) folks who really don't understand the premise of what they're doing and will end up doing more harm then good through no fault of their own.

Androp, please contact forum moderators PG101 and/or Jayharper08

Reactions: flastnoles11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closing this until I can investigate what's going on here. :cool:
    This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

The key to a great rom is TRUST. Obviously as a custom rom this comes rooted so it would be very easy to implement some sort of keyloggers or spyware. Yes our phones are not organs but our personal info is vital to us and our loved ones.

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
    I cannot find the roms section of the website, what is this even built off of el30, fc09 or aosp? This thread has an off vibe to it already :/

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
    How to make this ROM:
    1. Download stock deodexed
    2. Download a beats audio mod pulled by another developer
    3. Download a thene of your choice
    4. Extract the stock deodexed rom
    5. Extract the system folder from the beats mod and theme into the deodexed rom
    6. Open the /system/build.prop and change where it says the version number and change it to (insert name here) to make you seem smart and like a developer
    7. Zip it up
    8. Post on xda and brag to friends

The beats mod does nothing and I can prove it. This ROM is also identicle to ACS ics and the new one was just stock with useless beats files that are popular and do.nothing but get you sued.

We also need more information on the team (actual info and names and links) and you must give full credit when releasing your roms. I doubt 90% of what you say is true...

I'm just saying to not release a rom that I can make using my phone... Please perfect it and add more features before releasing.
    Im downloading it now.. Kinda weary about what to expect but will update soon. Ive gotta do me some diggin :)

Edit: This is a fake ROM. It was stolen from another previous rom. It doesnt take a genius to look through files and see all the inconsistencies. It probibly works but it is not EI22. It is an older build back from Late 2011. Try learning to make your own ROM next time and dont just edit the Updater Script and Build.prop

Also this was found in the build.prop

ro.build.date=Thu Sep 22 21:38:23 KST 2011

AND there are only 239 files of 1206 system files are even similar in comparison to any EI22 rom. I highly doubt he edited 967 files..