Exslim rom no wifi direct

Search This thread

khaledgomgoma

Mar 3, 2014
cairo
I flashed exslim rom and after that i tried to share a file with my friend using wifi direct but there was no wifi direct in the share menu
And i could find wifi direct in wifi settings but i couldn't share any thing with it
And i tried to install wifi direct share as an apk but i couldn't install it
I tried pushing the apk to system/app and it doesn't work
Please could any body help me:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9105 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: gomgoma

andixlm

Jun 16, 2012
I flashed exslim rom and after that i tried to share a file with my friend using wifi direct but there was no wifi direct in the share menu
And i could find wifi direct in wifi settings but i couldn't share any thing with it

Wi-Fi Direct is in Settings - Wi-Fi. There's a button in the right bottom corner.

Reactions: beegee and gomgoma

andixlm

Jun 16, 2012
i know but if i try to share any file with it i couldnt see wifi direct option in the share menu:(
you can see the attached screenshot if you didnt understand what i mean

I don't remember certainly, but there's no Wi-Fi Direct option in Share via menu on full stock. So, it's not a problem of this custom rom, I think.

Reactions: gomgoma

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wi-Fi Direct is in Settings - Wi-Fi. There's a button in the right bottom corner.

i know but if i try to share any file with it i couldnt see wifi direct option in the share menu:(

I don't remember certainly, but there's no Wi-Fi Direct option in Share via menu on full stock. So, it's not a problem of this custom rom, I think.
    there was wifi direct option in share via menu in full stock and i used it alot

Sorry, my bad. But I didn't delete anything connected with Wi-Fi Direct. I cannot help now, sorry.