[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][d801] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

Last edited:

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Running first nightly now. Might I say its freaking awesome!!!

Great battery life! Data on boot, WiFi no issues. Volume for audio is also good. Listen to Pandora on LTE for 2 hours with little effect on battery. No sync issues either. D801 maintainer did a great job! Tons of extras ...thanks again and hats off for a great intro!

badkidrf

Feb 18, 2009
New York
You are the fukin man... Excuse my French. I'm in love with this ROM. Extremely stable dude... Just gotta let it settle and also. How come while I play music I can't hear my notifications coming in.

Ex: Music use to play but pause for like a second, when texts came. Doesn't do that now.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
You are the fukin man... Excuse my French. I'm in love with this ROM. Extremely stable dude... Just gotta let it settle and also. How come while I play music I can't hear my notifications coming in.

Ex: Music use to play but pause for like a second, when texts came. Doesn't do that now.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium

If it's in anything but sound i.e. vibrate there will be no sound

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: silly1118

badkidrf

Feb 18, 2009
New York
you are the fukin man... Excuse my french. I'm in love with this rom. Extremely stable dude... Just gotta let it settle and also. How come while i play music i can't hear my notifications coming in.

Sent from my lg-d801 using xda premium

forgot to say thank you sirrr!!!!!

Casey060492

Sep 26, 2012
New to pacman and the g2, but does this rom support wifi calling since it is for the d801?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

room511

Apr 23, 2013
Trying this out now! Wow! So fast!
No issues thus far!
Cant wait for more theming options!
Thank you cheers!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
LG G4
OnePlus 6
I get a force close on the phone.apk with a message that says "blame it on the split window"

Tried to separate installs, didn't even get through all the settings and getting my preferred setup when a call came in. I took the call and finished. Once the screen came back on all I got was that fc. Had to roll back to my previous ROM, but seemed fast and a quick glance at the settings had all the things one could come to expect from a PAC ROM.

Will give it another go with a different gapps maybe? Need to be available for calls the next few hours :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
If I'm already on 4.4.2 Is there anyway to flash this yet? I believe I'm understanding correctly that there is no way to get TWRP stock Kit Kat at this point. Is there another option. There are so many different threads going around right now since the most recent update its hard to keep track of things. I loved the Pac Roms with the Galaxy S2. Alot of features and no bloat. :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Will the Multi-Window feature from the LG G Flex be in this?

No. Can't take any if lgs features and put in Google code

I get a force close on the phone.apk with a message that says "blame it on the split window"

Tried to separate installs, didn't even get through all the settings and getting my preferred setup when a call came in. I took the call and finished. Once the screen came back on all I got was that fc. Had to roll back to my previous ROM, but seemed fast and a quick glance at the settings had all the things one could come to expect from a PAC ROM.

Will give it another go with a different gapps maybe? Need to be available for calls the next few hours :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is a known problem. Turn off intrusive mode as a temp fix

If I'm already on 4.4.2 Is there anyway to flash this yet? I believe I'm understanding correctly that there is no way to get TWRP stock Kit Kat at this point. Is there another option. There are so many different threads going around right now since the most recent update its hard to keep track of things. I loved the Pac Roms with the Galaxy S2. Alot of features and no bloat. :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

I'm not sure. I heard 4.4.2 broke Loki so I'm going to go with no. Maybe try to downgrade

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts