Haier Tablet need stock rom

Search This thread

performs

Jun 13, 2011
so my grandmother was given some chinese made tablet from a maker called haier; all of a sudden one day its booting directly into the system menu instead of android itself; ive wiped data factory reset; cleared cache everything and still when we goto reboot now; it just comes back to the menu; any ideas where to find a stock rom for this that i can place on a micro sd card and try to just reinstall android? i dont know the model because ive searched whats on the back and nothing has come up id appreciate it if someone knows what i can do regarding this ive searched for 2 hours now but found nothing.

Reactions: 4Freedom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so my grandmother was given some chinese made tablet from a maker called haier; all of a sudden one day its booting directly into the system menu instead of android itself; ive wiped data factory reset; cleared cache everything and still when we goto reboot now; it just comes back to the menu; any ideas where to find a stock rom for this that i can place on a micro sd card and try to just reinstall android? i dont know the model because ive searched whats on the back and nothing has come up id appreciate it if someone knows what i can do regarding this ive searched for 2 hours now but found nothing.