[APP] Fake FingerPrint LockScreen - CycloneZephyrxz7 [Public Release 1.6 & Pro 2.0/5]

Search This thread

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
[APP] Fake FingerPrint LockScreen - CycloneZephyrxz7 [Public Release 1.6 & Pro 2.0/5]

FFP_LockScreen (Fake FingerPrint)

For Version 2.5 [Still in Testing] GO HERE

*Warning*
To all bloggers/posters/website admins: If you plan on posting about this program on another website, I do REQUIRE that you contact me prior to doing so [through Private Message or at CycloneProducts@gmail.com] , I have a few baselines to work out in order for you to be able to post it.

To all ROM Chefs, if you plan on integrating this program into your ROM, you MUST contact me as there are certain things you need to know prior to integrating this program!

About: This Program is, as the name says, a LockScreen based on the concept of faking a FingerPrint scanner unlock. In reality, it is based simply on how many 'scans' it makes of your finger. This was a program idea from here. I am going to provide active updates for the program, starting with small things such as improving customization, etc. and ranging all the way up to converting the whole project (which is currently in C# .net CF 3.5) into a C++ Project for best speed and 'useability'!

Look at this post for an awesome video of Public Release 1.0 (thank you
the0ne )

V1.0 [expired]

V1.5

Requirements:

• Windows Mobile Professional (Touch-Screen) Phone
  • Any Resolution will [should] work
  • A decent amount of RAM and a decent CPU speed for best performance
  • Microsoft's .Net Compact Framework V3.5
Features:

• Functional Lockscreen that is run when executing the file.
  • TopBar Items:
    • New Item Alerts: Featuring Icons that tell you when you have new Emails, Missed Calls, Voicemails, and Texts
    • Battery Meter: A full battery meter that changes color based on battery charge.
    • Clock: A Basic clock that displays the time of day.
    • Signal Meter: A Mostly-Accurate signal meter that tells you how much phone signal you have
  • Functioning Fake Fingerprint reader.
  • Customization of some components of the program.
  • [V1.5] Now has text saying what it is doing [Analyzing, Waiting, SUCCESS, DENIED]
How to Install:

1. Download the attached CAB file.
  2. Transfer the CAB to your phone and run it.
  3. Install to the PHONE (I have not tested it on SD Card)
  4. Complete the Installation.
  5. Done.
How to Use:

• To Customize: In the start menu go to CycloneApps / FFP_LockScreen and run the Customization EXE.
    • Enter appropriate values into each field and click OK.
  • To Use:
    • Locking: Run the FFP_LockScreen EXE.
    • Unlocking: This program unlocks based on a counter. When you put your finger down on the scan-zone it will start moving a scanner down and up. It starts at the top. When it hits the bottom, the counter will be at ONE, when it goes and hits the top, it will be TWO, and so forth. When you release your finger, if the counter value matches the programmed value (Default is 6, but it can be customized), it will unlock, otherwise it will not.
Bugs:

• There are bound to be issues with the Topbar Items because I made them myself and very rustically put them together, so if there are any issues with them, please report them!
  • There may be scanner issues based on the nature of the counter, so before reporting a bug, try again to make sure you didnt hold too long/ too short.
Notes:

• This is Public Release 1.0, so not all features are there yet.
  • I plan to add in some more customization.
    • [V1.5] Removed "On-Screen Text" because I found it useless...
  • Eventually make it a whole lot faster.
  • Due to how it is programmed, this may gobble up battery, so use at your own risk of losing charge.
  • I do plan to eventually swap over to C++.

Versions 1.0 and 1.5 Have Expired as of July 22, 2010. For all further updates the program, refer to my website: http://www.chicken-eggsolutions.com . On the main page, on the menu, hover over PRODUCTS, and hover over FFP_LockScreen, then select FFP_LockScreen Basic (or Pro when it is released). From there you will be directed on how to download.

If You Like this Application, and want to help future development, please

Attachments

• FFP_LockScreen_PublicRelease1.0.CAB
    161.7 KB · Views: 3,086
  • FFP_LockScreen_PublicRelease1.5.CAB
    161.5 KB · Views: 8,106
Last edited:

winmofreak

Sep 15, 2009
Good job

Alright, first release. Looks good. I've been following your work for awhile now. Good luck with your future developement.

Z

ZuluWarrior

Congrats on the first release. Will download and see how things are looking on the HD2 now.

WINE GLASS

Feb 8, 2009
Thanks a lot, the battery and signal look good now.
The messages, missed calls etc all appear with numbers under/over them though (i have no missed calls or messages)
Looking good though.

screen003k.png

Last edited:

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
Thanks a lot, the battery and signal look good now.
The messages, missed calls etc all appear with numbers under/over them though (i have no missed calls or messages)
Looking good though.

Sorry, I forgot to comment out some DEBUG code I was using to see if the topbar would be large enough to show the numbers!

Thank you for reporting this bug...I will re-upload shortly

This is really cool. very good first release. Will you be adding an invalid message for when it doesn't unlock in future versions?

I am currently working on some improvements to the program. But if this release proves to work correctly, I may not release the new version until I port it over to C++ [If a C++ dev would like to help me out, that would be amazing!]...But we shall see with time...

EDIT:: I REUPLOADED THE CAB FILE! PLEASE REINSTALL!

Last edited:

shiroyoon

Jun 12, 2010
well... it doesnt work on my phone ... althought i have set the counts to unlock ... but it still wont unlock my screen ...

igorbr1

Mar 25, 2010
it's only work if i click on the icon to initialize lockscreen, but if i lock device when i click on button to unlock the lock screen don't appear...it's unlock yet...why this?

sorry my english...

thx

WINE GLASS

Feb 8, 2009
That is how you use it, is is mentioned in the other thread that it does not replace the default winmo lockscreen,
it is a standalone app at the moment so you manually activate it ( as per 'how to use' instructions in the OP post)

Last edited:

jerry1111

Jun 22, 2010
lic is expired

after installation i receive info that lic is expired and i can't use it :(
any idea ?

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I am fully aware that the program expired today. I had set it up so. This expiration served as my deadline. And I am proud to say that I have reached said deadline.

I am currently in school today, last day of classes, but when I return home, I will release Public Release 1.5 [Has bug fixes, and some new features].

Check back. It should be uploaded by 3:00 PM EST (USA).

CycloneZephyrXZ7

igorbr1

Mar 25, 2010
this app is very good idea...with more improvements and better images, it will be great...
good work..

thx

battlestar99

Sep 16, 2008
LEJ
a newer version expected?

Hi,

it is a good and interesting software. Unfortunately, it does not, as the usage period has expired!? When is using a newer version expected?

happy day

battlestar

battlestar99

Sep 16, 2008
LEJ
thus ashes on my head

okay, I had read the thread today morning and now tries again software - only all the other posts then ignored. Who can read a clear advantage - thus ashes on my head

Cyclonezephyrxz7

Dec 19, 2008
Hey all,

Check the first post, I updated to 1.5 :)

Keep enjoying the program! and if you really love this app, feel free to press the Donate link in my signature and send me a Coca Cola or two :).

Cyclonezephyrxz7