[ROM] Rebuild of Leaked V20o Gingerbread Update

Search This thread

Dkzs

Nov 9, 2010
Xiaomi 12
I'll try it, but let me make a backup first :p

Could I flash it over v20L without wype?

Thanku!

I removed the lines:

run_program("/sbin/mke2fs", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p8");
run_program("/sbin/tune2fs", "-j", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p8");
run_program("/sbin/mke2fs", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p1");
run_program("/sbin/tune2fs", "-j", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p1");
run_program("/sbin/mke2fs", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2");
run_program("/sbin/tune2fs", "-j", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p2");

from updater-script and updater-script~ and flashed over stock v20l.

Then changed ril with getril to 0725 v20l, Italy and it seems to work just fine.

But backup first of course.

nundoo

Nov 22, 2011
Bucharest
Do you think it is possible to mount SD cards CM7 style?(External SD to /sdcard and internal SD to /emmc)

Is somebody willing to do a backup of vold.fstab and build.prop and try by adding these lines(replacing the stock ones) and doing a reboot(you could do a CWM backup beforehand, just to be sure):

To vold.fstab(/etc/vold.fstab):

Code:
dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/tegra-sdhci.2/mmc_host/mmc1
dev_mount emmc /mnt/emmc 9 /devices/platform/tegra-sdhci.3/mmc_host/mmc2

To build.prop(/system/build.prop):

Code:
ro.additionalmounts=/mnt/emmc
ro.vold.switchablepair=/mnt/sdcard,/mnt/emmc

I would try it, but I'm on CM7 now.
Here are the original CM7 vold.fstab and build.prop:

View attachment 830037

Thanks!

darryd

Sep 7, 2011
Głogów
only *.kdz firmwares installs non wipe if I am correct

i was modify the original ROM by removing the line converting partitions from ext4 to ext3, then if you have stock 2.3 on ext3, you can try this rom without wipe data and apps, but first you have to make a wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache partition in recovery...

rom: http://www.multiupload.com/8T5THPZ1MH
Your data and apps will be not deleted...

Last edited:

McGiverGim

Nov 7, 2008
Valladolid
What's the correct baseband for this ROM? I've now installed 725 from 20l, I don't know if change it to 20m or if it is a 20o baseband...

Regards!

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
i was modify the original ROM by removing the line converting partitions from ext4 to ext3, then if you have stock 2.3 on ext3, you can try this rom without wipe data and apps, but first you have to make a wipe dalvik cache and wipe cache partition in recovery...

works like charm!!!

thanks a lot dude!!!!

McGiverGim

Nov 7, 2008
Valladolid
It's strange that there are two music applications: Google Music and LG Music.

I prefer Google Music, but the on the screen controls for music only work with LG Music. Is there a way to change that?

Regards!

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
init.d dosent seem to work with stock kernel here....
any one else noticed that?
permissions are o.k scripts are also ok

Last edited:

Mjuksel

Jan 2, 2011
www.mjxl.net
It's strange that there are two music applications: Google Music and LG Music.

I prefer Google Music, but the on the screen controls for music only work with LG Music. Is there a way to change that?

Regards!
i checked out statusbar_expanded.xml (where you can remove the buttons/music player)

this is the line for example play:
<ImageButton android:id="@id/musicStatusBar_control_play" android:background="#00ffffff" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="35.297974dip" android:src="@drawable/music_statusbar_control_play" android:scaleType="fitXY" android:layout_weight="1.0" />

I dont know anything about coding in xml/android stuff, but isn't "@id/musicStatusBar_control_play" linked to execute PLAY in LG Player?

Reactions: McGiverGim

markop90

Feb 16, 2011
Now I'm on cm7 (this rom has an unbeatable reactivity)...however I will try it in these days...I was disappointed by v20l bugs and memory management

Nix86

Jan 8, 2010
i ve discarded the 20o for signal loss and dont be able to get it back until restart :\

ClausG76

Aug 8, 2009
Holstebro
i ve discarded the 20o for signal loss and dont be able to get it back until restart :\

Did you try with another ril. I had problems with the provided ril as well, since it might have been optimized for the italian users. you can use getril from market, but i recommend that you have a wifi connection as well, when you try it out.
I really like this release. The biggest problem i have, is that a lot of apps is missing from the market.

McGiverGim

Nov 7, 2008
Valladolid
Did you try with another ril. I had problems with the provided ril as well, since it might have been optimized for the italian users. you can use getril from market, but i recommend that you have a wifi connection as well, when you try it out.
I really like this release. The biggest problem i have, is that a lot of apps is missing from the market.

Edit the file build.prop (from /system) and change where it appears "P990_EUR_xx" for "P990" and solved. You must reboot the phone.

Regards!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog:

· Fixed some connection problems with On-Screen Phone after restarting the service
    · Fixed a problem due to file corruption which caused the misfire batterystats.bin smartphone
    · On the "compcache" to improve performance in situations of shortage of RAM
    · Fixed some problems in the force close applications preloaded
    · Fixed the problem of missing USB icon when your smartphone is connected to the PC and press the home button
    · Implement the latest security patches Google
    · Implemented video chat through Google Talk
    · Fast Dormancy enabled with 3G connection active in deep sleep mode to resolve problems of over-consumption of the battery
    · Correct operation of the Camera Auto Brightness
    · Improved speed and responsiveness of scrolling homescreen launcher in LG
    · Implemented a fix to prevent memory leaks using the Wi-Fi
    · Fixed the problem of non-GPS fix accendendendo off and shut down the smartphone with GPS
    · Fixed problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks with more than 13 channels
    · Google implemented the GMS r9
    · SIP enabled
    · Improved recovery after being in the network coverage area
    · Fixed some problems that prevented them from making calls with network coverage
    · Fixed problem that prevented to activate the Wi-Fi
    · Improved the stability of the smartphone with a patch to the kernel
    · Improved display lighting after awakened from sleep mode smartphone, which now takes place more smoothly
    · Implemented application Google Music
    · Fixed compatibility issues with the call list Bluetooth installed in Ford cars
    · Improved battery indicator implementing notches from 5% instead of 20%
    · Removed the App Advisor as the service will be closed at the end of 2011
    · Fixed problems off the Wi-Fi

Feature:

· Rebuilded
    · Deodexed
    · Pre-Rooted
    · Zipaligned
    · Busybox
    · Init.d support
    · Auto-Conversion to EXT3

Download (Rebuild):
    Filesonic
    Fileserve

MD5: 4189de8d550d84d6fafdc71a1dc469cc

if you want to make a donation for my work click the link below:

only *.kdz firmwares installs non wipe if I am correct

Changelog:

Feature:

Download (Rebuild):
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/YDuWGwe

MD5: 4189de8d550d84d6fafdc71a1dc469cc

if you want to make a donation for my work click the link below:

Thank you so very much!!! you have been giving us so many surprises!!!!! Its great to be part of 2x family!!! cheers!!hoping to get more and more from you@@:p:p:p:p;););)
    Solution of the file sharing pages ;)

Filesonic is really sucks, but there is a lot of other file share page, which are sucks too. Try to get premium account on these pages, and it will be work great for you. For examply in this page they DAILY upload some premium account username and password pairs (filesonic is daily refreshed :)), and it is really work (for some bigger sharing page).
    These accounts is alive for a day, after that you should try a newer account what they uploaded ;)

The link: http://gloriousphu.com/share/account.php

Internet gives us many opportunities ;)